DeezusWINSTREAKT
    DeezusWINSTREAKT's Avatar Become A Pro!

damn wainright

Destroying the As today wow! Throwing his curve In 2 different ways and movement on the fastball. Placing everything perfectly. What a show!!

Thought oakland would work him too today but he really is back on his greatness w his stufff!!!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

best pitcher in the NL..although harvey very good he cant just have honor in 1st yr,..i tried to tell ya not to get gassed up by what they did to miller who falls in love with the heat. knew waino would be giving them the full arsenal today..shouldnt be surprised he did exactly what a stopper is supposed to do..on side note melvin may have made a mistake bringing in that lefty to face holliday, might be the kind of thing that wakes cards up to fact the been embarrassing vs shit lefties, but even bigger matheny has been unwilling to give adams many abs vs lefties and after he crushed that one today think he locked up a spot in 2marros gm..

secret007
    secret007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 332

my favorite pitcher this year. if anyone asks me to put my bankroll in one pitcher, it would be him with this Cardinals offense.