ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Stem. Cell.

Can't say it loud enough, or often enough.

Literally gave a 2nd chance to both Colon and P.Manning.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    that is a very big unknown at this point.. we way to early into the kind of peds out now to know what the long term effects are..obviously there may be some risk but there risk associated with everything, hell i take plenty of risk and none result in the kind of money that these guys stand to earn, ultimately they dont have to risk it, they can be a normal working stiff like anyone else.. before all said and done id bet a lot of these things be used to extend life not shorten it, i dont see how that not just as likely as assuming they are shortening their lives by doing some of these? again too much of anything is bad but ive never seen any actual proof that increasing ones testosterone for short periods of time to either recover, add strength, or whatever the reason it being used is greatly shaves time off 1s life.
    Dude what are you talking about there have been many that have died from taking roids Lyle Alzado said if he could do it all over again he would never have taken roids even if it lead to him leaving football if he could have more time with his family. The roids built fat around his heart and killed him it created a cancer which entered his brain. There are quite a few others

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Dude what are you talking about there have been many that have died from taking roids Lyle Alzado said if he could do it all over again he would never have taken roids even if it lead to him leaving football if he could have more time with his family. The roids built fat around his heart and killed him it created a cancer which entered his brain. There are quite a few others

yea i know that why i continue saying 1st off god knows what that shit they were doing back then was and more to the point those dudes continually kept juicing juicing juicing. to much of anything can kill, and those guys were out of control and didnt have nearly the information we do today.. it apples to oranges saying a guy that continues pumping who knows what ended up with brain cancer and saying that someone doing just a 10 week cycle of test every yr or 2 is risking their lives, big difference. not to mention the shit they got that spikes test levels just for the night to aid recovery and their levels back down to normal rather quickly..doing squats increased test production will they give me cancer? again the stuff now and the science backing it up is far more advanced than the shit the cowboys in the 80s were doing and prob doing way way to much cause they didnt wanna come off and lose that extra bad ass feeling, even tho you can come off and maintain all the benefits id wager lot of those guys were doing obscene amounts and doubt it wa the cleanest shit back then...but again i cant say 100% cause lot of this shit so new no one knows but saying it kills or shortens your life because of extreme examples of misuse and lack of understanding would be like me saying i know a alcoholic that died of liver failure so by drinking a beer you shortening your life..

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-24-15 at 03:03 PM. Reason: image does not exist

First 12