packthemup
    packthemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 356

not one of u guys have real winners win tonight 4 parlay.

Where are the winners you guys didn't have Toronto right since their first win. I made money from there first win up until yesterday made money lots of money not on of you cappers had it or have it I check ur picks everyday u must work for the BOOKIES now for the first time I'll release you guys winners crab the cash tonight on the four team parlay.toronto +1,5 philiy ml san fra ml Baltimore ml good luck guys, EXTRA EXTRA BOSTON BRUINS win and over 4.5

t-bone
    t-bone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1871

Quote Originally Posted by packthemup View Post
    Where are the winners you guys didn't have Toronto right since their first win. I made money from there first win up until yesterday made money lots of money not on of you cappers had it or have it I check ur picks everyday u must work for the BOOKIES now for the first time I'll release you guys winners crab the cash tonight on the four team parlay.toronto +1,5 philiy ml san fra ml Baltimore ml good luck guys, EXTRA EXTRA BOSTON BRUINS win and over 4.5
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packthemup

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

I just read this and I have a very similar bet I put in today.

Giants +1.5
    phillies ml
    Orioles ml
    Jays+1.5
    Boston bruins ml

$30 to win 372.99

Booked this about 3pm eastern