Marooner
    Marooner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1465

Someone explain this line please

Why is LAA favored against pitt today? why has LAA also been bet up since it opened?

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

They have been favored most of their games 'cause of their lineup, whats to understand?

Marooner

I challenge anyone to come up with one stat that favors LAA. there must be one, but I sure as hell can't find it.

Marooner

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    They have been favored most of their games 'cause of their lineup, whats to understand?
    they have been a dog in 1/3 of their games. pitt is not a middle of the pack team or worse. they are a top ten team, and every stat favors pitt. their road record is better than angels home record. pitts record as a dog is better than laa as the fav

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Apparently there still ppl out there that believe in those overhyped clowns. They been priced wrong all yr not sure why it confusing now? Honestly I thought line was way more fukked up yesterday seeing how Liriano been awesome laa can't hit lefties and Williams is trash. If they made laa favs yesterday (even if small) no reason they shouldn't be a little higher today cause at least it not a huge pitching mismatch today.

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

I will be on Pitt FF today, good luck.

Marooner

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Apparently there still ppl out there that believe in those overhyped clowns. They been priced wrong all yr not sure why it confusing now? Honestly I thought line was way more fukked up yesterday seeing how Liriano been awesome laa can't hit lefties and Williams is trash. If they made laa favs yesterday (even if small) no reason they shouldn't be a little higher today cause at least it not a huge pitching mismatch today.
    not sure how you could have a worse pitching matchup than Blanton against anyone not with down's syndrome

Marooner

Blanton gave up 20 runs in 30 innings against pitt when he was better and pitt was worse.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Blanton been better than Williams far as I can tell and Liriano much better than morten IMO. That how.

Marooner

lol... just found this gem. Blanton has given up 6 hr's in 14 innings of daytime pitching.

Marooner

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Blanton been better than Williams far as I can tell and Liriano much better than morten IMO. That how.
    Williams has been way better than Blanton, ru kidding? liriano def better than morten, but morten backed up by pitts pen is waaaayyyy better than Blanton and angels pen. only thing Blanton does ok at is not giving up walks, and maybe he should reconsider that. I would rather give up first base trying to get people to chase than throwing souvenirs for fans in the outfield.

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

William's current standard stats are misleading. But lines in baseball are off, that's why we do this. Cain was -203 for a while last night.