OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rockies are another great play today

Russ Detwiler's numbers are deceiving. He had a great april and march but his may and june ERA is 4.3 and 5.7 repsectively. At home lefties are hitting .380 and righties are hitting .292 off of him.

On the flip side De La Rosa is historically a better pitcher on the road and this year he has a 3.04 on the road and a 1.11 ERA in 5 day starts. De La Rosa also has allowed 30% of his total hits on the first 15 pitches of the game (1st inning), if he can get through this, most likely he'll be all right.

I would say the under looks great as well, but if Detwiler is stinking it up, the Rockies can crush in a hurry. According to the o/u I se a 5-2 rockies win.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I played rox also. I agree detwiler era may be lower than it should but he seems like one of those guys that consistently out performs his peripherals (think Kyle loshe), I pretty much rolled the dice on de la rosa sick ass day stats which are incredably fluckish considering his career numbers during the day while Better nothing like this yr. certainly numbers he can't sustain but at +122 I figured it was worth rolling the dice that regression doesnt hit those hard till next time, lol. Plus not like nats playing great ball.

OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I played rox also. I agree detwiler era may be lower than it should but he seems like one of those guys that consistently out performs his peripherals (think Kyle loshe), I pretty much rolled the dice on de la rosa sick ass day stats which are incredably fluckish considering his career numbers during the day while Better nothing like this yr. certainly numbers he can't sustain but at +122 I figured it was worth rolling the dice that regression doesnt hit those hard till next time, lol. Plus not like nats playing great ball.
    Let's get it! We deserve this one after the fuckery that was that LAD/SDG over 7.5 last night. Good to see another Birdnals fan as well!