Pokermiyagi
    Pokermiyagi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

2 For Saturday

7-9 Overall Record --- -3.84 Units

Colorado/Washington Under 7.5 -105 --- 2.1 Units to win 2 Units

Chacin is okay, and Haren is hit and miss. This is more a play on the lineups, each without their two best hitters in Tulo and Harper. I also like unders in Washington. 7.5 is a decent number.

Chicago Whitesox/Kansas City Under 9 -120 --- 2.4 units to win 2 units

Both pitchers have decent numbers against the opposing teams. I think there's decent value in this number, especially with two less than spectacular offenses.

I'm curious to see what that Houston/Chicago Cubs total is going to be. I see a play on the under if it's a good number.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

interesting.. cant argue with nats under, you right those offenses are putrid.. not so sure about the kc under but i mean im not a fan of kc overs cause every time i play them they strand about 20 base runners which gets old, lol..i thought kc hit quintana pretty well tho? i know davis does have solid numbers vs chisux but they been hitting all a sudden and should be warm in kc with a strong breeze out..

strange you would lean under at wrigley..bud kinda sux on the road and he also kinda a guy that gets up to play certain good teams and just is avg the rest of the time, plus stros hit lefties pretty well so not sure that bodes well for wood. really didnt get into this gm much just going off top of my head as i doubt i play anything in this shit bag series....gl

Pokermiyagi
    Pokermiyagi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Colorado/Washington Under 7.5 -105 --- 2.1 Units to win 2 Units

Chicago Whitesox/Kansas City Under 9 -120 --- 2.4 units to win 2 units

8-10 Overall Record --- -3.94 Units