face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

is there a harder team to predict than the braves?

none of their pitchers are really aces, no idea when mccann, b.j. upton, dan uggla strike out machines are going to hit, basically every game seems like a complete toss up

check in if you have something figured out regarding the Braves

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

braves cant hit... holy crap... they make a scrub pitcher look like an ace.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Yeah man I feel your pain
    The thing that kills me the most is their lack of discipline at the plate. These fukks swing at every damn pitch, never working the fukkin count...shit drives me nuts seeing a guy get out on the first fukkin pitch.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Watch tomorrows game and they'll drop a 5 spot in the first inning always the way it goes

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

yea tons of huge home run swings, where in the replay you can see the barrel of the bat 4 or 5 inches off the ball. sometimes they just need a single to drive in a run. i guess that's their thing, running into long balls. they're leading their division, so can't knock it i guess.

but there's no pattern. compare them to say the cardinals or the A's or red sox, those teams just seem a lot easier to predict.

I'm_Lucky
    I'm_Lucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23098

+1 .. I'm still steamed with tonight's lose; beat the closing line by 12 cents and gets 2 hits off Peralta .. unbelievable..

DeezusWINSTREAKT
    DeezusWINSTREAKT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tell me about it. Beat the giants w teheran at home n go on road he pitches as well or better, and no support