DeezusWINSTREAKT
    DeezusWINSTREAKT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Yeah, starting to get excited for the Bulldogs again. Still crushed from that SEC last year (was in the dome sitting basically in front of where he was tackled at the goaline. Will be between the hedges again this year as my tickets should be arriving shortly. Ever in Athens then the beer and brown liquor is on me.

As for the play, again I never emphasized I had any kind of lock or any of the sort. Just thought I had a spot with a decent number and that is generally how most of my plays are made. Good luck and go dawgs
    Word ! good stuff man

DeezusWINSTREAKT

I tend to try and use a little bit of sports knowledge to help me make a good decision, but fire away on whatevers clever!!!!!

DeezusWINSTREAKT

HEY KONCK, I dunno???????????

Can we??????????

These guys that just randonly fire away at good numbers told us not to!!!!!!

What $$$$hould we do????

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Quote Originally Posted by DeezusWINSTREAKT View Post
    HEY KONCK, I dunno???????????

Can we??????????

These guys that just randonly fire away at good numbers told us not to!!!!!!

What $$$$hould we do????
    Its one game kiddo, I had one earlier today and I already have at least two for tommorow. I didn't account for what a sharp I was dealing with. I really thought Walker and Bichette would have better games for Colorado. That Bryce Harper is something special.

Please make a thread sharing your plays with the rest of us, I look forward to retiring early.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Gimme it

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Its one game kiddo, I had one earlier today and I already have at least two for tommorow. I didn't account for what a sharp I was dealing with. I really thought Walker and Bichette would have better games for Colorado. That Bryce Harper is something special.

Please make a thread sharing your plays with the rest of us, I look forward to retiring early.
    Its not one game check my pound it plays 12-4 n Im giviing plus money plays mostly gfy ghost boy

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Please make a thread sharing your plays with the rest ofus, I look forward to retiring early.
    Opie? Lol

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Last year when Asswelt came back again he was still got line respect.
    They made it harder to fade him today.
    Runline is the only way to go. Even though Nats offense has struggled, they should pop off 6 runs today.

I don't runline home teams but I like the play here.
    Nats 6-2 final
    I was close on the guess lol.
    Konck with just another winner.
    All the homo's rage yet again they cant troll.
    Crickets
    Fkn faggggs

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    I was close on the guess lol.
    Konck with just another winner.
    All the homo's rage yet again they cant troll.
    Crickets
    Fkn faggggs
    Jesus. You 2 girls really love each other, don't you?

Tell me....do y'all take turns role playing the female? Or is it still always Konck??

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Hahaha ok jackass. Good 1 again

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Jesus. You 2 girls really love each other, don't you?

Tell me....do y'all take turns role playing the female? Or is it still always Konck??
    Hey ranch hand I know its hard for you to talk sports with so many guys around you here. But listen tail me when I post you will win and your wife might let you post again

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Sorry, Ill stick with your shit for brains reasoning, Because after Tulo and Harper mash there share of HRs. IT can be decided by the HR derby known as Denard Span. OF course you've got a play and you don't even know who is playing.

And Yes Konck, Im a ghost, Ive been here for almost three years, cashed out probably $5k in points for various shit but IM a ghost. You should know that by now, I'm one of those guys that make you run off a table when I sit down at poker and your there.

Obviously, I mistaked this for a thread concerning a game and posted a play. My initial posts didnt say your a fukktard, dont know what your doing or any of the sort. I simply stated a play and a number showing the move since it opened. NEver said I had it locked down, just think its decent value for the spot.

By doing so didnt realize I had stepped into Candy Land with the kiddies.
    I dont play the SBR fake poker players I just look to see who is winning and check the talent when they have none I dont play for obv reasons. If ever you want to play me just show up at a bash name how when and how much you want to give me. But really we both know you will never be at a bash unless your working.

MANIER08
    MANIER08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

just wanted to say nice play yeaster day!! you taking nats agian today just curious... Some crazy lines out there today. I usually dont take favs twodays in a row. I know colo sucks on road but +160... !!

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MANIER08 View Post
    just wanted to say nice play yeaster day!! you taking nats agian today just curious... Some crazy lines out there today. I usually dont take favs twodays in a row. I know colo sucks on road but +160... !!
    Im a Dickey fan the public is against both Dickey and Strass so even though the prices are high Im parlaying both together you almost get 2-1 on the parlay 220 wins 397 I like that

Delicious
    Delicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1827

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Over on Wednesday for the max

Delicious
    Delicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1827

konk on to something with this 2-0 fading oswalt on the runline

First 12