Pokermiyagi
    Pokermiyagi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Wednesday

5-5 Overall Record --- +2.1 Units

Playing a few more than normal, but it's just one of those days where there's more appealing games.

Pittsburgh +135 --- 3 Units to win 4.05 Units

Jeff Locke has been the ace of the Pirates' staff this year, coming off a scoreless outing against the Dodgers. He's won his only two starts against the Reds in his career. Adding all of that up, +135 is a very nice price.

Pittsburgh/Cincinnati Under 8 Even --- 3 Units to win 3 Units

Along with everything I wrote above about Jeff Locke, Arroyo's last 3 starts against the Pirates have all ended with a total score of 7 or less. The first two games in this series have had scores of 4-1 and 4-0. I like this number here.

Chicago Cubs/St. Louis Over 8 -110 --- 2.2 Units to win 2 Units

Not a fan of either pitcher. Jackson has erratic control issues, and has people on base all the time. Westbrook doesn't have problems with control, but is very hittable, and doesn't have good numbers against the Cubs. I was on the under in this game yesterday, but I'm going the other way today.

Chicago Whitesox/Minnesota Under 7.5 -125 --- 2.5 Units to win 2 units

Chris Sale didn't give up a run in two of his last three starts against Minnesota, Correia is solid, and pitched well in his only start against the Whitesox earlier this year. Both pitchers had quality starts in their last two outings, and you're also dealing with two below average offenses.

Seattle/LA Angels Under 8 -120 --- 2.4 Units to win 2 Units

Saunders is coming off of good starts in his last two, and had good numbers against the Angels in his one start last year against them. Not a CJ Wilson fan, but he's capable of being decent, and am counting on that here against the Mariners offense. Also, the Angels have actually been playing a lot of low scoring games at home this season.

DeezusWINSTREAKT
    DeezusWINSTREAKT's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like all of these. Throw $5 on a parlay w all of em! Worrh it!! I see atleast 75% or bettwr, 3/4 , 4/5 . Porates own the reds this year

lvillecards01
    lvillecards01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

I am parlaying Pitt ML & the game under 8. Also like the STL game over.

CATA
    CATA's Avatar Become A Pro!

any lean towards the yanks/dod under in 1st game this afternoon ?

Pokermiyagi
    Pokermiyagi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

2-3 Today --- -2.7 Units

7-8 Overall Record --- -.6 Units