konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Harvey vs Wainwright ....your thoughts????

First look at these guys strikeout to walk ratio Wainwright 91-7 leads the league in ratio Harvey 95-19 nothing to laugh at. Ok look at some numbers now Wainwright is going for his career tying 5th win in a row BUT he also has lost 4 in a row to the Mets with and era of 7.29 vs them His worst vs any team! Daniel Murphy and Omar Quintanilla are 10-18 with 4 dbls and a triple vs Wainwright Duda 2-5 with an HR. Over this 4 game winning streak Wainwright has 28k's 2 walks giving up 7 Earned runs in 31 innings. The Cards have won 8 of Wainwrights last 10 starts. Harvey has been hard luck recently over his last 9 starts he is 1-0 he has received 2.66 runs a game over that stretch and has an ERA of 2.66 over that stretch also ...Wierd huh. Mets have gone 5-5 over Harvey's last 10 starts. Harvey left the marthon duel vs the Marlins 20 inning affair going out to the mound in the 8th and being taken out before he threw a pitch. He singled in the 7th and slightly pulled a back muscle running to 2nd. Collins in no way would let this kid pitch injured so he is fine. Public is backing the Card anywhere from 63% to 72% which makes taking Harvey +120 at home very tasty to me (also considering Wainwrights record vs the Mets) Im not making this a pound it play but I will have a little action on the Mets today I hit a nice rd Robin last night which paid well because I threw the Nats in there GO METS its so hard to bet against the Cards but why not Harvey at home plus money and the public pounding Cards I think the kid pumps up today Again this is not a big play just throwing it in a few parlays
    Last edited by konck; 06-13-13 at 09:32 AM.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Why would you throw such a high-risk play into a bunch of parlays?

gunslinger572
    gunslinger572's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 27016

You did all that research but didn't bother to look at the weather...there's no chance this game gets played today

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Why would you throw such a high-risk play into a bunch of parlays?
    " I will have a little action on the Mets today "

I like the price and Wainwrights record vs the Mets plus Harvey at home plus money and the public lean! I said a few parlays not a bunch try reading

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by gunslinger572 View Post
    You did all that research but didn't bother to look at the weather...there's no chance this game gets played today
    Yes I read this may rainout and.......

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    " I will have a little action on the Mets today "

I like the price and Wainwrights record vs the Mets plus Harvey at home plus money and the public lean! I said a few parlays not a bunch try reading
    How many parlays do you play a day? Wasted money.

CATA
    CATA's Avatar Become A Pro!

living in the area, weather is saying there should be a 1 to 2 hr window of no rain and then starts again all night, imo maybe u can get a 5 inning game and that's if ur lucky but the worst part is both pitchers start the game then rain delay for more than 2 hours and your now betting on the bullpens

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

42-23 VS 24-46......cards have a WAY better lineup ALL AROUND...no reason at all to take the mets here....a 7-2 cards win wouldnt be that shocking

PaperTrail07

bullpen=CARDS

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

mets

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    42-23 VS 24-46......cards have a WAY better lineup ALL AROUND...no reason at all to take the mets here....a 7-2 cards win wouldnt be that shocking
    Not saying that I'm on the Mets, but didnt the Mets just beat them yesterday?

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Parlays are wasted when your a loser but I feel for you

EXhoosier10
    EXhoosier10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4390

I second this. I think I'm something like 0-10 or something this year on small two teamers... Just not worth it

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

NO reason 1) Wainwright record vs Mets 2) Harvey at Home plus money 3) Public like you are all over the cards

PaperTrail07

Ahhh...the public talk.....please look past the better team....Harvey at + $..LOL....what a HUGE HUGE plus there.....

NO reason 1) Wainwright record vs Mets 2) Harvey at Home plus money 3) Public like you are all over the cards

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by EXhoosier10 View Post
    I second this. I think I'm something like 0-10 or something this year on small two teamers... Just not worth it
    PM me your picks daily please

PaperTrail07

Stl gets a lead....they have no shot with the cards PEn....they are fuckkn lights out

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Ahhh...the public talk.....please look past the better team....Harvey at + $..LOL....what a HUGE HUGE plus there.....
    Keep betting your public minus teams gl to you

PaperTrail07

i dont mind paying -130 for the better team....GL Konck'Er

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Parlays are wasted when your a loser but I feel for you
    I must have missed your thread of parlay winners. Can you link it for me? Thanks.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

PM me your picks daily please
    The irony of someone talking big who doesn't have a thread talking trash to a legitimate poster like Ex who does keep his plays tracked in a thread (hint: you might want to do a search before you talk trash to someone like this). LOL -- classic SBR.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

I must have missed your thread of parlay winners. Can you link it for me? Thanks.
    Check my Can We Pound It post im 11-4 you can research yourself I bet against Harvey last start there I took Marlins +200 Im sure you didnt like that either

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

The irony of someone talking big who doesn't have a thread talking trash to a legitimate poster like Ex who does keep his plays tracked in a thread (hint: you might want to do a search before you talk trash to someone like this). LOL -- classic SBR.
    Any time you want to put up points Ill do a contest MLB h2h with you big man name the amt of pts you want to lose 12 pks 1 week Ill set it up if your not chicken And this is coming from an expert who doesnt even bet his Pts in the SBR sports book you just rake up daily pts and poker N1 get lost you dik!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by konck; 06-13-13 at 10:36 AM.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

I dont agree bro. I've won GOOD money on parlays, multiple times. I was to the point that I got cocky since I was winning so many 10+ leg parlays that I started to lose money.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Bottom line is when I see the public betting heavy on a game I look for a reason to take the other side. The thing most gamblers have in common is they loseIt works for me Ive done this my whole life. Im not saying I earn a living betting sports I do it for a hobby but I will say in betting sports Im + money using this. So when I like a game the public doesnt so I expect the public stains to get in here and say im wrong but usually they arent around after the game is over....in most cases. Players just dont get it ....It's so hard to beat MLB laying juice most the time

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Check my Can We Pound It post im 11-4 you can research yourself I bet against Harvey last start there I took Marlins +200 Im sure you didnt like that either
    Wow -- 15 whole plays? Outstanding. And were these all parlays? You are obviously a proven winner now.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Any time you want to put up points Ill do a contest MLB h2h with you big man name the amt of pts you want to lose 12 pks 1 week Ill set it up if your not chicken And this is coming from an expert who doesnt even bet his Pts in the SBR sports book you just rake up daily pts and poker N1 get lost you dik!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Is this even English? I don't know what you're saying here.

I have a daily thread with tracked plays, thanks. Have nothing to prove to you in a dick-measuring contest. If you'd like to start your own thread with tracked plays and compare it to mine, go right ahead. Otherwise, keep pounding those parlays.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Is this even English? I don't know what you're saying here.

I have a daily thread with tracked plays, thanks. Have nothing to prove to you in a dick-measuring contest. If you'd like to start your own thread with tracked plays and compare it to mine, go right ahead. Otherwise, keep pounding those parlays.
    Your a complete ass no use in being in my thread. Go trak how many coks go in your mouth with your fake games. Put up at least 1k vs me or GTFONON PRO doesnt bet his pts in the SBR BOOKBTW I bet some parlays i get really nice odds that doesnt mean I bet all parlays I cant waste time on you either put up or run your chicken shat (_O_) out of here.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Your a complete ass no use in being in my thread. Go trak how many coks go in your mouth with your fake games. Put up at least 1k vs me or GTFONON PRO doesnt bet his pts in the SBR BOOKBTW I bet some parlays i get really nice odds that doesnt mean I bet all parlays I cant waste time on you either put up or run your chicken shat (_O_) out of here.
    So betting betpoints is a sign of legitimacy? Interesting.

I have a thread with tracked plays. You don't. I have nothing to prove. You obviously do.

I think you forgot to take your meds this morning, dude.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

NoCommenSense I bury trolls like you for fun. Diks like you dont last long around me lol. The 15 pound it plays are big plays I have made you wont find your -150 etc in those a lot are plus money something your not familar with. Now run along go find another cok for your mouth

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

I have a thread with tracked plays. You don't. I have nothing to prove. You obviously do.

Yeah I want to tell everyone how great my fake spreadsheet is but I dont bet pts that I cant use any how Man you may be as big an ass as Spankie was and I retired that troll to HEY GUYS CHECK MY SPREADSHEET LOOK HOW GOOD I AM .....OH I HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE SO I DONT BETGET LOST DIK YOUR EMBRASSING YOURSELF.....This thread is for gamblers get lost now

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

nocturnal012
    nocturnal012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12022

konck how's the weather over at NY? according to the weather channel there will be rain/thunderstorm throughout the day

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnal012 View Post
    konck how's the weather over at NY? according to the weather channel there will be rain/thunderstorm throughout the day
    It's likely it wont be played but I did the thread any how I have Mets/Nats parlay so I have action even if rain. Like I said just a small playnothing huge.
    Ticket#:2105180
    Jun 13 01:10 PM
    Jun 13 03:10 PM
    Jun 13 11:44 AM MLB

MLB
    PARLAY (2 TEAMS)
    [952] NY MET +125
    ( ACTION )
    [955] WASHIN +120
    ( ACTION )
    85.00 / 335.75

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

NoCommenSense I bury trolls like you for fun. Diks like you dont last long around me lol. The 15 pound it plays are big plays I have made you wont find your -150 etc in those a lot are plus money something your not familar with. Now run along go find another cok for your mouth
    You have no idea what you're talking about. That's the last thing I'm going to say here.

12 Last