Pokermiyagi
    Pokermiyagi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

4 For Wednesday

2-1 Yesterday --- +4.8 Units
    2-1 Overall Record --- +4.8 Units

Detroit/KC Under 7.5 -115 --- 5.75 units to win 5 units

Verlander vs. Shields. Shields has been sharp in his last two starts, while Verlander has not. But this is Justin Verlander, and this is the Royals' offense. I like the fact that he got roughed up in his last start against KC as well. First two games of the series have both been 3-2 scores. I see a pitching duel.

Atlanta -130 --- 3.9 units to win 3 units

This is more of a spot where I trust Maholm more than Volqez, and trust Atlanta that they won't get swept by San Diego. Yes, San Diego has been solid at home, but this Braves' offense is just much better than the Padres', and they have the better pitcher going, in a spot trying to avoid a sweep.

Miami -105 --- 2.1 units to win 2 units

I like Slowey, especially at home. He's pitched very good in spots this year, although he hasn't been great lately. I just have a feeling he puts together a great start against the Brewers at home.

Arizona/LA Dodgers Under 6.5 -110 --- 4.4 units to win 4 units

Corbin vs. Ryu. Not much else needs to be said. Corbin has, of course, been great, including two dominant starts versus the Dodgers in his last two. Ryu has also been very good, and is coming off a nice last start against Atlanta. First two games of this series have played over, but only with late inning runs. Not in this one though.

MANIER08
    MANIER08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Just wanted to say excellent post! I like a few and disagree witha few at first look! but just wish all threads with people picks were written up like this! BOL to you! tried to give you a fewpoint but would not allow me to transfer you any???
    here is a quick comment on each game.
    - under KC/DET would have 2 wins in a row in this series so far. no reason to think 3rd would be any diffrent.
    - honestly have not kept track of san diego unless marquis is pitching and same for atl unless they are at home.
    - This is only one i disagree with Brewers in toughest division in MLB several times over! They are under valued here would have to take Brewers. Marlins rec is just pathetic especially if you take out NY mets games! series is 1-1 but belief it will end up 2-1 mil.
    -ari/LAD you pretty much summed it up well here. but would like this play a whole lot better if it was o/u 7!
    GL!

Pokermiyagi

Thanks for the words Manier. I just feel the Brewers lineup without Braun is going to struggle. Now I just need to Florida to score.

Pokermiyagi

Detroit/KC Under 7.5 -115 --- 5.75 units to win 5 units

Atlanta -130 --- 3.9 units to win 3 units

2 Pending

Pokermiyagi

1-3 Today --- -5.4 Units

3-4 Overall --- -.6 Units