No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I hate it when the Cubs and White Sox look like plays on paper

Never like backing either one of these teams, but they both look like live home dogs tonight. Add in the potential with Miami and my disdain for Mondays....

curtrambus
    curtrambus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4799

Wind should be blowing and that's usually a good thing for Dickey. I'm such a square in baseball it's pathetic I already bet Reds and Blue Jays . I didn't see that the Reds and Cubs played each other earlier in the year with same pitchers and Reds won but I doubt it's like basketball where when a team blows a team out they look past them the next time and it's usually a close game. I don't know baseball for shit I'm up a bunch this week though cuz of WNBA it's just like college bball where the teams actually try every night and I'm just a way better capper at basketball 6-0 in WNBA boom shaka laka.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

A lot of home dogs tonight. BAL, SD, KC in the mix as well. Not really a fan of those, but with six on the docket, you could probably take 'em all and make a profit. Then again, it's Monday, which is typically a juice layer's dream day.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

I'd back chw over the cubs. The reds are pist and will vent the next 3 days on this shitty ass team

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    I'd back chw over the cubs. The reds are pist and will vent the next 3 days on this shitty ass team
    Reds havnt scored more than 4 runs all month.

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 223

I will meet ya in the middle No coin & pry take CWS + 1 1/2 -150

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Reds havnt scored more than 4 runs all month.
    True but it's the cubs their slump breakers just look at Pittsburg. They were in a slump after being swept by atl and they won the series vs the cubs. Plus that cubs pen is good for 3 runs a gm by itself so CIN definatly scores more than 4 tonight

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

R. A/ Dickey gets his partner back in Josh Thole tonight, he was Dickey's personal catcher in his big season. Jays gonna load the lineup with lefties tonight but Axe has handled them well this year.

Still waiting for Sox lineup to get a real good feel for this one.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Never like backing either one of these teams, but they both look like live home dogs tonight. Add in the potential with Miami and my disdain for Mondays....

Throw a dart,you'll get the same result...........

On all of your plays that is...........