TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Glad Holliday crushed that hr. funny how shit tends to happen to sacks of shit. U have never been a winner at anything which is painfully obvious from your post.. Sorry your life sux, not really I'm sure u deserve it. Actually if I pity anyone it your family which I doubt associates with you.

who's ghost are u anyways? Bramabull maybe? Clearly u think u know me. Ghost so pathetic.

you are the same guy who just said:

Real life pussies say such ballsy things on the net..

so to recap, you:

-don't deny being a junkie
    -call someone out for "talking shiit"
    -turn around and talk some shiit yourself, calling someone ELSE a sack of shiit despite not denying that you are, in fact, a junkie.

DAAAMN homie....in high school you was the MAAAN homie...the fuk happened to you?

And lol @ never a winner, you sound like someone who took the spurs in game 2. My condolences.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

All over heat as I am every time they lose. Only dumbfucks but against heat when u know they have to try so I would guess if anyone was on spurs it was u. I was late bloomer, didnt really become the man till my 20s. Again ghost are pathetic.

my condolences to your family. Although I guess it somewhat their fault u turned into such a waste of air. Daddy touch u when u were little? Still does maybe? Have u learned to like if?
    Last edited by 2daBank; 06-09-13 at 11:38 PM.

TheMLBKing

All over heat as I am every time they lose. Only dumbfucks but against heat when u know they have to try so I would guess if anyone was on spurs it was u. I was late bloomer, didnt really become the man till my 20s. Again ghost are pathetic.
    Not a ghost, just a long time lurker. You're actually a solid capper but your e-thug persona is laughable. Do less... take a flight to NYC and hang out in times square for a bit. I'd love to chat about all the things you wouldn't do to me IRL (that and your drug problem). Plus you'd get a taste of a real city for a change.

2daBank

NYC is a disgusting place. Been there rather not go again. I live in stl, have lived in chi. I never have not lived in a city dipshit (taking out the few years I was forced to live in ho dunk Mississippi as a pow). Drug problem? Lmao, I do like drugs, never been a problem. Unlike dumbfuck morons such as yourself I have the capability of self control which a wonderful thing. The way I act on here is not a persona, I'm actually prob nicer here than on street cause wouldn't be no talking if some faggit like u told me to kill myself, it be lights out. Of coarse you wouldn't say such a thing while u calling me a "ethug" u the one that started running ur rooster sucker.

TheMLBKing

NYC is a disgusting place. Been there rather not go again. I live in stl, have lived in chi. I never have not lived in a city dipshit (taking out the few years I was forced to live in ho dunk Mississippi as a pow). Drug problem? Lmao, I do like drugs, never been a problem. Unlike dumbfuck morons such as yourself I have the capability of self control which a wonderful thing. The way I act on here is not a persona, I'm actually prob nicer here than on street cause wouldn't be no talking if some faggit like u told me to kill myself, it be lights out. Of coarse you wouldn't say such a thing while u calling me a "ethug" u the one that started running ur rooster sucker.
    lol...I was joking about the whole meth thing...but wow, sometimes the jokes just write themselves. Yeah bro, we believe you. Complete self control over your meth addiction. Got it.

If that wasn't a tip, the fact that you think STL is anything more than bumblefukk, USA is proof enough that this drug problem is affecting your cognitive abilities.

2daBank

As I said, havnt did meth forever but have done a shitload. Shit no good anymore. These days just some pot and pills from time to time. Nothing wrong w drugs, just like nothing wrong w food until a fat fukk like u can't help urself from eating to much.

MonkeyMoney
    MonkeyMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 806

TheMLBKing

As I said, havnt did meth forever but have done a shitload. Shit no good anymore. These days just some pot and pills from time to time. Nothing wrong w drugs, just like nothing wrong w food until a fat fukk like u can't help urself from eating to much.
    in what world is 6'0/175 a "fat fukk"? There you go projecting insecurities onto other people.

2daBank

As ur doing w meth? I'm 6'1 245 and doubt many would call me fat..

TheMLBKing

As ur doing w meth? I'm 6'1 245 and doubt many would call me fat..
    wow.

sorry bro but according to the NIH you're obese. http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/guidelines/...MI/bmicalc.htm

But it's ok brah, loss of cognitive function is to be expected when you're in that deep.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by TheMLBKing View Post
    wow.

sorry bro but according to the NIH you're obese. http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/guidelines/...MI/bmicalc.htm

But it's ok brah, loss of cognitive function is to be expected when you're in that deep.
    yes nfl linebackers are obese as well..its called muscle mass dipshit.. i go to gym, bench 225 20x (could easily do 30), 275 10x. 315 3-5x, then 365 1-2x..deadlift in the 400s squat up there as well... tell me im obese again? take your little pussy guide for beanpolls and shove it up your skawny weak ass..

TheMLBKing

LOL more e-statting. video or it didn't happen you fraud

I also love how you can only provide exact numbers for the lesser of the three core lifts. Anyone who knows anything about lifting will tell you that squats and deadlifts are far more important than your bench. BTW, I can do 25 wide grip pull ups. Tell me I'm a "skrawny weak ass" again?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by TheMLBKing View Post
    LOL more e-statting. video or it didn't happen you fraud

I also love how you can only provide exact numbers for the lesser of the three core lifts. Anyone who knows anything about lifting will tell you that squats and deadlifts are far more important than your bench. BTW, I can do 25 wide grip pull ups. Tell me I'm a "skrawny weak ass" again?
    175 would get 1 hit quit.. end of story..you so tough tho!! i believe you... dont really give a shit what yo believe there ppl on here who know me so it doenst matter what some troll ghost thinks..im done with you until you decide you tough enough to talk in person..just remember you the bitch that came all disrespectful on the net, i just responded..who the "ethug" look in mirror pussy..

TheMLBKing

175 would get 1 hit quit.. end of story..you so tough tho!! i believe you... dont really give a shit what yo believe there ppl on here who know me so it doenst matter what some troll ghost thinks..im done with you until you decide you tough enough to talk in person..just remember you the bitch that came all disrespectful on the net, i just responded..who the "ethug" look in mirror pussy..
    "came all disrespectful on the net" lol wooooooow. you have to be trolling. No way someone can be this self-absorbed with their online persona.

First 1234