WinningIsKeY
    WinningIsKeY's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fade what looks "too good to be true"

Best of luck friends will look further into things, but so far im liking these three( feeling a 2/3 or 3/3 here)

Brewers -139
    Reds +100
    Nyy +142

Thoughts here

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

see i feel like nyy is too good to be true, that awful damn pricey for sea, i mean i know it king felix but not like phelps some scrub and Ms bats well, ya know..

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

the steal of the day may be cle at +money but i dont think anybody who likes there money has the balls to play it

WinningIsKeY

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    see i feel like nyy is too good to be true, that awful damn pricey for sea, i mean i know it king felix but not like phelps some scrub and Ms bats well, ya know..
    exactly bank. my angle is more fitting everyone on Hernandez. I understand he is there stud but he can be hit I'll try the plus money

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

As i remember correctly Felix always owned Yanks.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    As i remember correctly Felix always owned Yanks.
    pretty much. i mean i dont think he has won them all but yea he pitches well vs them..

Robb Bank$
    Robb Bank$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

I think I'll be taking an angle called "Fade the capper who made their picks based solely on line prices and public percentages because they 'feel like' all the squares will be on the opposite side"

invented just now

thanks for the picks

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Robb Bank$ View Post
    I think I'll be taking an angle called "Fade the capper who made their picks based solely on line prices and public percentages because they 'feel like' all the squares will be on the opposite side"

invented just now

thanks for the picks
    lol, actually clever trolling..i like it, think you got a winner with stl, in fact id play the rl...gl

Robb Bank$

Quote Originally Posted by WinningIsKeY View Post
    Best of luck friends will look further into things, but so far im liking these three( feeling a 2/3 or 3/3 here)

Brewers -139
    Reds +100
    Nyy +142

Thoughts here
    in all seriousness, I wasn't trying to troll you, I was just showing you how retarded (for lack of better term) it is to cap games like that. I'd bet my last dollar that your thought process is "All three of these picks have a lower percentage of the public on them, so there's NO WAY I can lose all three, at absolute worst I'll go 1-2, which is tolerable." Whether its today, tomorrow, a week from now, or has already happened and you're just in denial - you're in for a rude awakening one of these days if this is how you cap. Let me be the first to tell you (along with everyone else that has a clue) that public percentages mean NOTHING. In fact, I'd even go so far as to say Vegas knows exactly which information you have access to, and they manipulate that information, which in turn manipulates your bet. $20 Joe doesn't look at public percentages, and I know for damn sure Mr. $5,000 Sharp doesn't either. So who does? People like you. And who tends to lose the most money? People like _ _ _

All that said, good luck. This thread reminds me of myself a couple years ago.

i was not a winning gambler a couple years ago.

WinningIsKeY

adding another play

Washington/ Minnesota under 8.5

Robb Bank$

Anything for tomorrow? You're gonna lose your ish tmo. Better off not even betting, trust me. But if you do, lemme know so I can fade

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Robb Bank$ View Post
    Anything for tomorrow? You're gonna lose your ish tmo. Better off not even betting, trust me. But if you do, lemme know so I can fade
    Tried telling u the only 1 to fade. The others were good plays, especially nyy at that price .