HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

The Get Rich Or Dir Tryin Thread

I dont have a paragraph intro to my thread this time just follow of fade choice is yours.

2 Things to remember if you follow me.
    1. I will buy points on totals i will pay up to 160 on a total to get it a the number i want. So if you see me post u7 1/2 and the line is 6 1/2 thats why.
    2. I live in miami so i watch the fish and rays more than any other team including my beloved yankees. So i will probably post a play on them everyday.

So lets get this money or die trying

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

6/9 Leans

Was/min gm 1 under 7 1/2
    Twins wont hit Zimmerman and thats a fact. If JZ gives up more than 2 runs i'll be shocked and the nats couldnt hit me if i took the mound. I mean rally whens the last time they scored more than 4 runs. I still cant get that bal gm vs freddy garcia outta my mind and combine that with the mets series where their only win was a 9th inning rally lol and you have a SOLID reason to play twins+170 but i rather play the under cause i dont have to worry about the twins being the twins. Oh and i didnt even mention nats cant hit lefties, they go from laughable to pathetic.

Boston ml
    I autofade gas can blanton every 5 days and its been extremely profitable every 5 days and against that sox line-up i dont see why it should stop. I also like to fade Dumpster but i think he'll have enough run support to give up 3 maybe 4 runs and walk away with the win. I do see that gas can's been pitching better but it was against lad/kc/hou and still lost 2 of them. Lets face it this guys a loser.