Tofudog
    Tofudog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tofudog's Line-Based Bets!

Hey everyone. I've posted a few winners over the past, definitely a pretty good percentage on the bets that I really like.

That being said, I do most of my capping based off of lines for games, which lead you in the direction to research. A few plays that I really like today:

-(2u) Cincinnati Reds +107 (Leake has been awesome, allowing one earned run in his last 27 innings, Wainright is 1-4 against Cards)
    -Toronto Blue Jays -105
    -Colorado Rockies -153

A few plays that I like... just not that much (Like that friend that you don't really care if they come by or not)

-Baltimore Orioles -103 (They always have a hard time against the Rays but Im putting my money against this Archer guy, even though my typical style would tell me to bet the Rays here because of the line)
    -Chicago White Sox -129

Tofudog

Rough inning for the Reds.. they shall press on!

Another play that I like.. I hadn't bet it earlier because I really believe in Michael Morse and think hes very underrated... I think the line reflects the fact that people aren't aware of his return which makes me hesitant, but hopefully he will be rusty. Ill take a page from Pluthero's book because I think there is still good value here:
    -New York Yankees -179

Tofudog

Okay, well not the best debut for me but I still went 2-1 on the plays that I really like. Unfortunately, I put the two units on the te
    am that lost. Not any good ones yesterday. There are a bunch of games today that I feel like the line tells us which way to bet. I really like: (Current Record: 2-1= 0.00 units)

Plays that I Really Like:
    -Toronto Blue Jays -137
    -(1.5u) Cleveland Indians +115
    -(2u) Los Angeles Angels/Boston U10.5 -105
    -New York Mets -188
    -Oakland Athletics -123
    -Houston Astros +154

Funny thing with the plays that I like is that I listed the Yankees and after the game I realized I never even bet on them. I got lucky but I still listed it. Plays that I like: (Current Record: 1-2: -.79u)

Plays that I like:
    -Philadelphia Phillies +127
    -Baltimore/Tampa Bay O7.5 -115
    -Chicago Cubs +115
    -Arizona Diamondbacks -136
    -Los Angeles Dodgers +150
    -San Diego/Colorado U11.5 -106
    -G2: Washington Nationals (Karns) -120

Okay! That is about every game on the board today... Feel free to fade, tail, or to tell me not to bet every game. Good luck!
    Last edited by Tofudog; 06-09-13 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Adding Play

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

I bet the Boston Red Sox. However, every time I bet them they burn me big time. I don't think theres 1 time where I ever took Boston and they came through for me. Probably gonna let me down again today to.

Tofudog

Yeah I think it will be a close game. Im hoping Blanton comes through with a decent outing

iMxth3xbossx5000

Im actually rooting against Blanton lol

iMxth3xbossx5000

Errybody seem tolove the dodgers today. Against Mike Minor fuckk that