dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

Coreos ty my brother I just got lucky but now I wish that my friend had not call me. and let me find out the score in the morning because now I can't sleep I would have loved to find out the score on ESPN later today .I will have to take a DILAUDID8 ** in the moring with my coffee goodnight

dilaudid8

good morning guy's I don't think I could top yesterday what a day but anyway. anytime I give 6 plays out. it's also a parlay bet . but yesterday was just a plain accident. because out of 6 team's yesterday the only team I left out was cleveland I said to myself out of these 6 team's which team might lose I said to myself Cleveland. and put in the BOSTON OVER7.5 instead unreal move. I just got 100 percent lucky . I won more money in football but nothing like this being so lucky thinking I lost because I shut my computer off and I was ready to go to sleep I went into the bathroom to take a piss and at about 1.30 am my phone rings and my friend said did you hear what happened I said no I was ready to go to sleep he said AZ came back and took the lead I said don't FK with me he said i'm not kidding AZ just took the lead. they did score 4 runs in the 9inn I could not believe it. and then I went to covers because 1 of my friend's had the same parlay and then I went to CTG because other 1 of my friend's had the same parlay. the score was 5-3 in the 9inn and then it was 5-4 somebody on LAD hit a home run with no outs. the next better hit a double then the next better hit a base hit man on 3 and 1 with no out's . I said to myself FK me I lost and then nobody did score man on 3 and 1 with no out's and LAD did not score final score 5-4 AZ. and after the parlay I bet all 6 game's outright I went 6-6 there was no way if anybody did follow you could have won the parlay because of BOSTON OVER 7.5 but still who ever did follow made a mint GOV mint yesterday you went 5-1 with all big underdogs so you had a great day but everything I tell you is 100 percent the truth a fact unreal day I can't wait for football. at 3.30am I still could not sleep I had to take a valium 10mg I should not take them pill's. but 1 won't hurt me I had to sleep. sorry about cleveland but you still went 5-1 to the bank

dilaudid8

good morning guy's after yesterday I will take it easy today there might be 1 or 3 bet's. today the bet NYY+100 are you kidding me best bet this line will go not in NYY fav gl with your bets to the bank

dilaudid8

last game SA-2 gl my brother's no parlay today after last night I could not take another day like that to the bank

dilaudid8

I had to do 1 more parlay SF+120/SLOVER8/AZ+126/BALT-1.5+160/NYY+110/in b ball SA-2/ the only bets that I have are NYY+100 I was wrong the line went to NYY+110/ SA-2

dilaudid8

well guys so far SA winning 1-0, with one game to go the worst case would be a split and a split is a winning day. the game we have left NYY to the bank baby goodnight

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Sets up perfect for heat in gm4. Don't take them spurs gm4 my brother...

Coreos
    Powdered Sugar Lines
    Coreos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Ha, I wouldn't mind taking a piss and finding out I hit a P6. Not into bases, but trying to learn. Can't wait until football rolls around so I'll definitely keep an eye out for you when the season hits. GL bro.

dilaudid8

bank you might be right about miami if somebody would ever make a great big bet the next miami game would be it. miami is in trouble no matter what but if miami does lose then there 99.999 percent done or almost 100 percent done. so bank I think you have a great bet here the only thing that does scare me is that 99.9999 percent of the public will be on miami/ Coreos yeah 100 percent the truth I thought I lost that game it was 3-1 in the 9 inn I shut the tv off and my computer off and went to the bathroom to take a piss at 1.30am in the morning when my phone rang I said WTF who is calling me at 1.30 am during my vacation my wife was in bed she got up and I told her that Iwill get the phone and it was my friend from AZ I was in PITT PA so his time it was only 10.30pm but i'm in east coast time 1.30am and he said did you hear I said hear what AZ just took the lead and I told him don't penetrate with me and he said i'm not joking AZ just took the lead 5-3 .penetrate I still almost lost that game 1 guy from LAD hit a solo home run made it 5-4 then the next guy hit a double and then the next guy hit a single man on 3 and 1 with no out I said MF I lost now. and with the help of god nobody did score any more runs unreal final 5-4 AZ I could not sleep I had to take a valium 10mg women are something else when you win your a hero when you lose your a goat. but the crazy thing about parlay's 2 year's ago during football I hit 8 or 9 6 team parlay's i'm not kidding 100 percent the truth. my bookmaker told me no more 6 team parlay's unreal year. that year I should have been on ESPN. they most likely would have given me a job. it was all luck but still can't believe it to this day my friend's still talk about that year. gl guys I will be back latersweep time to get the bad guy the bookmaker

dilaudid8

Coreos i'm not a baseball better or hockey or b ball. to tell you the truth I just got lucky. i'm a football better after football i'm all done until this year I make some other bets but most of the time it's just football to the bank babygl with your bets

dilaudid8

good morning guys the bets AZ+102/SF+162 best bet SF+162 there might be 1 or 2 more games later to the banktime to sweep this card

dilaudid8

Laa+115

dilaudid8

add on game DETROIT-126 I never do this I never pay more then -110 juice but this game should not be a problem detroit is just to good

dilaudid8

that's 1 down LAA+115 next in line DETROIT like I said I almost never give out a play that the line is over -110 .the DETROIT bet is real rare but just in case I do have a 6 team parlay going LAA was one of them DETROIT is the other team SF/AZ/NYY/ and in hockey BOSTON. so i'm letting you know now i'm sorry that I did not post the parlay sooner but I post on 3 site's and it's starting to get to me. but I have a long way to go in my parlay every time I do a parlay it's a long shot. but you never know my bookmaker would kill himself if I hit another 6 team paraly

dilaudid8

DETROIT lose so far 1-1 with 2 game's to go now you know way I don't like to bet chalk's with more the -110 juice

dilaudid8

in hockey BOSTON+135 are you kidding me BOSTON is one mean MF team

dilaudid8

good morning guy's we got a double moose job yesterday with DETROIT and in hockey BOSTON being up 3-1 and losing in OT and the DETROIT game home run with 2 out's with an 0-2 count. but's thats gambling we had the right team but still lost thats going to happen there is nothing you can do when shit like that happens yesterday we could have real easy been 4-1 . but no excuse we went 2-3 not a real bad day but a losing day . we will win that money back today. I will be back with some winners

dilaudid8

the bets MINN +128 who is PHIL to be this kind of a FAV and in b ball SA-1 there no way I could take miami the world will be betting miami. I will bet the better team and and the better coach only giving -1 point ty oddsmakers and the public. gl guy's this series is not going back to miami the party is over to the bank baby

dilaudid8

good morning well guy's yesterday I went 0-2 . when gambling that will happen but there is something that I want to say about betting baseball or hockey. capper's that give out baseball plays lets say like -130 or-140 that's not a play I will say this one time and only one time only. I can give out play's like that all day long i'm not saying that i'm going to win all the time but I will win a lot and I mean a lot of the time. if you ask why don't I give out plays like that because the risk is not worth the reword I would never pay that kind of juice even if I new that the game was 99.999 percent sure to win. so you pick 3 game's that are all chalks -130/-140/-150/ MF you have to win on all 3 game's to show a good profit. the capper goes 2-1 and think's he did a good job wrong big deal. the good capper try's to find game's that are underdogs not big time chalks. you see this all the time. at least 90 percent of the time in someone's thread best bet of the year ATLANTA -160 are you kidding me that's not a bet that's a crazy bet. and if you bet like that you will go broke 100 percent case closed. i'm not talking about me but when looking for a good capper you try to find capper's that give play's that are no more then -110 juice.I would never pay more then -110 juice never hell I don't even like paying -110 juice but it's your money do what you want but i'm just trying to help because after this week i'm all done until football. and yur talking to a sports better that has not lost in 20 year's yes you herd right in 20 year's like I said 2 year's ago I hit 8 or 9/ 6 team parlay's 100 percent the truth a fact. my bookmaker that year told me no more 6 team parlay's that felt great that your bookmaker is so afraid to take your bet unreal feeling but gl guy's and don't bet game's that have big time juice to the bank

dilaudid8

good morning guy's 3 bet's today i'm looking to go at least 2-1 all underdog's AZ+112/NYY+126/WASH+126 just 3 bet's. but I like this parlay AZ+112/NYY+126/WASH+126/CINNY-143/SL-138/ and in hockey CHICAGO-150. boston had there chance. boston is all done now don't forget the parlay is a long shot. it most likely won't win but if it does like it did 4 day's ago it will make your year. gl goodnight 2 more day's and i'm all done until football. then the money game starts just like 9 ball

dilaudid8

kc+155 this line is nut's KC is playing great baseball goodnight

Coreos
    Powdered Sugar Lines
    Coreos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Quote Originally Posted by dilaudid8 View Post
    good morning well guy's yesterday I went 0-2 . when gambling that will happen but there is something that I want to say about betting baseball or hockey. capper's that give out baseball plays lets say like -130 or-140 that's not a play I will say this one time and only one time only. I can give out play's like that all day long i'm not saying that i'm going to win all the time but I will win a lot and I mean a lot of the time. if you ask why don't I give out plays like that because the risk is not worth the reword I would never pay that kind of juice even if I new that the game was 99.999 percent sure to win. so you pick 3 game's that are all chalks -130/-140/-150/ MF you have to win on all 3 game's to show a good profit. the capper goes 2-1 and think's he did a good job wrong big deal. the good capper try's to find game's that are underdogs not big time chalks. you see this all the time. at least 90 percent of the time in someone's thread best bet of the year ATLANTA -160 are you kidding me that's not a bet that's a crazy bet. and if you bet like that you will go broke 100 percent case closed. i'm not talking about me but when looking for a good capper you try to find capper's that give play's that are no more then -110 juice.I would never pay more then -110 juice never hell I don't even like paying -110 juice but it's your money do what you want but i'm just trying to help because after this week i'm all done until football. and yur talking to a sports better that has not lost in 20 year's yes you herd right in 20 year's like I said 2 year's ago I hit 8 or 9/ 6 team parlay's 100 percent the truth a fact. my bookmaker that year told me no more 6 team parlay's that felt great that your bookmaker is so afraid to take your bet unreal feeling but gl guy's and don't bet game's that have big time juice to the bank
    Have to agree bro - it's about the value.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by dilaudid8 View Post
    kc+155 this line is nut's KC is playing great baseball goodnight

i got +170..seems so crazy high it will prob lose but i wasnt passing that up.. besides playing good of late, kc has beaten tampa 7 out of 9 going back to last yr and has hit moore as well...

that bruins gm was a real kick in the nuts, cant believe they pissed a 3-1 lead away..gl brother

dilaudid8

bank your right I thought for sure boston was a winner. I even shut the tv of I said it's over. all of a sudden bang 3-3 OT I new I lost I went to bed got up 3 OT CHICAGO. I can't take boston anymore they had there chance to win that game chicago must be that good and the same day I took DETROIT in baseball with there ace pitching -126 .that was the only time I took a chalk like that and bang in the 9inn with 2 out /0-2 count the MF pitcher throw's the pitch right down the middle. lost in extra inn 3-2 now you know why I don't like to take the FAV. i'm not saying it's bad for every one but I won't bet my money on chalks gl my brother on KC I think you have a great bet KC is playing great baseball/Coreos your right betting chalks will get gamblers in trouble football is a little DIFF but still in football I like to bet the underdog gl to you with your bet

2daBank

i hear you thinking bos blew their chance but if anything they have proven very resilient in these playoffs.im sticking to my story that they win one of these 1st 2 in chi even tho dont feel as good about that statement now..told myself i was in it to get 1 win so for better or worse sticking with them.ive made enough on heat's 2 wqins that i can afford to gamble a little , please spurs win gm 5 so i can unload on heat gm 6! oh and in case anyone hasnt noticed 1st half over is a perfect 4-0 in this series

dilaudid8

bank you where right I should have listen to you . you said miami would win yesterday and man you got a easy win great job . yeah you could be right about boston but i'm afraid to take then now. but I will be rooting for you lets go boston

dilaudid8

good morning yesterday was not good 1-3 all of my bets that lost where 1 run game's I rather lose by 6 runs then buy 1 . but so far time fo a sweep KC+160

2daBank

on kc again myself..trying to figure out why they wanna give me so much plus money to play sf against braves slumping asses also?

dilaudid8

bank I agree what's up with KC the better team is the underdog or at least KC is playing better then TB. and your right about SF I know that a lot of players are hurt but still at +180 I think I might take some of that action

dilaudid8

bank nice call on NYY and AZ like you said the reason NYY where +148 because they have no hitting nothing. and you where right about SD I just have a hard time taking SD being a fav. or the same goes for LAA being -158 I just can't take a bad team being a fav

2daBank

yea i def didnt want any part of laa with all that juice, just couldnt back Yankees after playing them the day before and watching them have bases juiced less than 2 outs 2 times in extra innings and not be able to score, the age and injuries finally starting to take a toll on that team, not like the have hit well all yr but now they not getting any timely hits.. still think your perception of pads is a little off as they are certainly not great but solid and very tough at home, i just liked stults vs dbags that why i played the dbag tt un 3.5..i think it fair to call kc the better team, like you said right now anyway plus they have owned tampa the last 2 years winning 8 out of last 10 meetings. i dont think price is as far off today as cobb should prob be rated ahead of moore right now, kc better vs lefties, and guthrie's peripherals suck but kc pen is much better and they are hot so still think there def value in them again.

dilaudid8

bank yeah I meant was I think KC was better or at least there playing better right now then TB. yeah KC is not a better team but playing better right now. yeah like I said i'm not a big baseball stat guy. when I see a team 500 or below I don't think that there a good team. for one reason or another it might be pitching or hitting. i'm not saying that the bad team can't show a profit betting wise but as far as standing that's what I mean when I say bad team. but guy's i'm sorry I lost the NYY game 5-2 I was looking at the wrong game when I said I lost all of my 3 game's by 1 run I was thinking of the oakland game. but anyway bank lets get the bad guy today i'm with you on KC and I'm looking at SF+180 that's a crazy line

dilaudid8

Sf+180

dilaudid8

last of my bets BALTover 9.5/ DETROITover 8.5 gl my brother's to the bank

2daBank

gl brother