No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Giants +120

Cain keeps failing me, but I think SF gets the win tonight. Corbin is in line for a major correction soon. Giants will hit him. Just a question of whether or not Cain can keep from imploding. This line would be reversed if it were set in the preseason. Big value on the Giants here.

Sixla
    Faith, Focus, Finish
    Sixla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9863

Already on this one Coin, glad to see u post this! Hope to have your official plays back soon!

Avala7ch3
    Avala7ch3's Avatar Become A Pro!

Corbin has been named the NL pitcher of the Month for May, I think...it will be a tough game imo

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

I like the over.

Emancipator
    Emancipator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 996

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    I like the over.
    Was thinking the same thing, if the Giants hit Corbin and with Cain being a little iffy. Public is on the Under and the Over line has moved up a tad.

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Cains main peripherals are consistent with his career numbers, but his edge statistics are a little off. I think he rights his ship eventually but don't like this spot. I'm circling his next start. I like The Giants on Saturday better.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by Emancipator View Post
    Was thinking the same thing, if the Giants hit Corbin and with Cain being a little iffy. Public is on the Under and the Over line has moved up a tad.
    Cain is a fly-ball pitcher, Zona ave in HR's and last 7 they hit
    6.9 0.296 0.354

Marooner
    Marooner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1465

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Cain keeps failing me, but I think SF gets the win tonight. Corbin is in line for a major correction soon. Giants will hit him. Just a question of whether or not Cain can keep from imploding. This line would be reversed if it were set in the preseason. Big value on the Giants here.
    Are you serious? This line would be reversed if it were the pre-season? Please stop clogging this forum with your non-sense. You make it impossible for people who read this forum to win. You have a very low iq, and very little common sense. All you do is confuse already difficult-to-analyze situations. Please stop. People who converse with this guy... PLEASE STOP! You make him think he knows something, which he doesn't. He posts all day, and all night, every single night. He is flipping coins, nothing more. Cain is having a bad season, period. he may put together a solid outing tonight, but it won't be because he did well in the pre-season or last year or 5 years ago. If you take the giants, you will be betting on the worst team, with the worst pitcher and worst offense in this match-up. In fact, these two pitchers faced off this year and corbin dominated cain. Can the giants win tonight? sure. Should they be favored like no brains is saying? HELLLLLL NOOOO!!!!! The only reason to take the giants is that they seem to have the d-backs number lately, going 7-1 last 8 in ari. That is probably not a great reason to bet the giants RIGHT NOW though, as they have scored 7, yes 7!, runs in their last 5 games, while Arizona comes in with red hot bats and a big pitching advantage tonight.
    Last edited by Marooner; 06-07-13 at 01:03 PM.

dalogester
    dalogester's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

just like how the tigers / rays game should go over 8.5 yesterday.

whtsox13
    Update your status
    whtsox13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

'Cain keeps failing...' After a disastrous April, had you wagered on the Giants his last 7 starts you'd have won 6.

italianbandit

Quote Originally Posted by Marooner View Post
    Are you serious? This line would be reversed if it were the pre-season? Please stop clogging this forum with your non-sense. You make it impossible for people who read this forum to win. You have a very low iq, and very little common sense. All you do is confuse already difficult-to-analyze situations. Please stop. People who converse with this guy... PLEASE STOP! You make him think he knows something, which he doesn't. He posts all day, and all night, every single night. He is flipping coins, nothing more. Cain is having a bad season, period. he may put together a solid outing tonight, but it won't be because he did well in the pre-season or last year or 5 years ago. If you take the giants, you will be betting on the worst team, with the worst pitcher and worst offense in this match-up. In fact, these two pitchers faced off this year and corbin dominated cain. Can the giants win tonight? sure. Should they be favored like no brains is saying? HELLLLLL NOOOO!!!!! The only reason to take the giants is that they seem to have the d-backs number lately, going 7-1 last 8 in ari. That is probably not a great reason to bet the giants RIGHT NOW though, as they have scored 7, yes 7!, runs in their last 5 games, while Arizona comes in with red hot bats and a big pitching advantage tonight.
    Yes, you got the right formula, I agree. Don't bet on the worse team, you have to bet the better team.

BigPete55
    Care to Play, Care to Win!
    BigPete55's Avatar Become A Pro!

Giants won 7 of 8 against Dbacks.
    Cain is 6-1 last 7 starts, 12-4 in last 16 games as a Road Dog, 4-1 in last 5 vs Dbacks....

Giants are 17-7 on Road vs Lefties.....

Suck on that for awhile...

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

i think the line screams giants. i think it should be higher the way corbin has pitched so far this year. hes due for a loss. also likin that over

BigPete55
    Care to Play, Care to Win!
    BigPete55's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im w/ ya Joco....I got it at 8

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Are you serious? This line would be reversed if it were the pre-season?
    I stopped reading there because your stupidity continues to amaze me.

You are a total lost cause, and continue to prove so with your nonsensical responses and idiotic posts. Hell, yesterday you actually started a thread wondering why Bovada was offering the Heat at -1 without bothering to check if it was a glitch/typo. You are mind-numbingly dumb, yet you feel the need to try and take me to task. Stop embarrassing yourself kiddo.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I don't buy Corbin at all. That said dbags bats and how Cain has pitched overall (still think he be ok cause like ib said not much difference in his peripherals) didnt really make me comfortable playing sf so semi faded Corbin by playing over. If ya made me play a side I'd take sf tho.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

You're a fckn idiot ...

Marooner

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    You're a fckn idiot ...
    you are the idiot. for you no coin nuthuggers... SF is 1-1 THIS year aginst ari, with a monstrous era and 0 quality starts. Ari is 1-0 against sf with corbin THIS year and corbin had a very solid outing. Further, Cain has been a beast in the past, and still can be at times, no doubt. If you think sf is undervalued at +120 on the road, when they are playing like crap RIGHT NOW, against ari, who is playing very well, corbin, who is pitching very well, and sf being on the road, then you got problems. SF may win tonight, but they are not undervalued. Ari is the better team, at home, and playing better.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by joco View Post
    i think the line screams giants. i think it should be higher the way corbin has pitched so far this year. hes due for a loss. also likin that over
    You really think the Giants should be higher than +120 with Cain pitching against the D-Backs?

Regardless of how shitty Cain has pitched or the Giant's offense has been lately, I don't see how they would ever be a bigger dog than against the Dbacks.

The Giants are a better team but the Dbacks are the hotter team. I would say the value is on the Giants but that doesn't mean they will win.

I never like to back a cold lineup against a hot one but Corbin is due for a bad game and the Giants bats will come alive at some point you just don't know when. That's why it's called gambling.

BigDofBA

Ari is the better team, at home, and playing better.
    The Giants have won two of the last three World Series? The Dbacks are not the better team they're the hotter team.

You say No Coin is an idiot and then you say the Giants may win tonight....so how does that make him an idiot?

Are you betting the Dbacks?

Marooner

I stopped reading there because your stupidity continues to amaze me.

You are a total lost cause, and continue to prove so with your nonsensical responses and idiotic posts. Hell, yesterday you actually started a thread wondering why Bovada was offering the Heat at -1 without bothering to check if it was a glitch/typo. You are mind-numbingly dumb, yet you feel the need to try and take me to task. Stop embarrassing yourself kiddo.
    well when oddsshark and espn both list Miami at -2 for the game, it did make me wonder, wtf? I discovered the cause of the error in about 30 secs and posted such. you will never figure out your errors, and continue to suck. If you think it's just me who thinks this thread is retarded then why haven't all the touts jumped all over sf tonight? the line has barely moved... meaning everyone not retarded like you knows this line is pretty sharp. sf is the dog, but a dangerous one. very little value in sf, very little in ari. if you think cain will pitch well, then the under is the bet, if you think the giants will hit corbin, you are just pulling that out your ass. the giants aren't hitting anyone right now. the giants were so-so against corbin last year, they got to him 2 times, and didn't the other 2.... that may be good enough for the coin flipper that you are, but should not be advocated out loud unless you are talking to a bunch of mouth breathing, drool-faced, dorks like you.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

well when oddsshark and espn both list Miami at -2 for the game, it did make me wonder, wtf? I discovered the cause of the error in about 30 secs and posted such. you will never figure out your errors, and continue to suck. If you think it's just me who thinks this thread is retarded then why haven't all the touts jumped all over sf tonight? the line has barely moved... meaning everyone not retarded like you knows this line is pretty sharp. sf is the dog, but a dangerous one. very little value in sf, very little in ari. if you think cain will pitch well, then the under is the bet, if you think the giants will hit corbin, you are just pulling that out your ass. the giants aren't hitting anyone right now. the giants were so-so against corbin last year, they got to him 2 times, and didn't the other 2.... that may be good enough for the coin flipper that you are, but should not be advocated out loud unless you are talking to a bunch of mouth breathing, drool-faced, dorks like you.
    Wow -- now you're making moves based on the touts? LOL. You have a lot to learn, kid. Just stop responding.

Have you even watched Corbin pitch the last two times out?

Must have a pretty lucky coin if I'm a "coin flipper" up nearly 50 units this year.

Marooner

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    The Giants have won two of the last three World Series? The Dbacks are not the better team they're the hotter team.

You say No Coin is an idiot and then you say the Giants may win tonight....so how does that make him an idiot?

Are you betting the Dbacks?
    no, I am not taking ari. may take the under. do you think sf should be less than 120 tonight? I'm not too sure what sf did last year or year before has to do with tonight. Ari is the better team this year, right now. sf may turn it around, but what are the signs of that happening tonight? them going 4-6 last 10? them getting shut out 2 times in last 5 games? them scoring 2 and 0 against the penetrating blue jays? them being at home tonight? Cain having a good year? Cain not giving up 7 earned in 12 innings this year against ari?

italianbandit

Marooner, I'll bet my net worth and all my points that if you start betting all your plays in MLB you won't come anywhere close to No Coin's record after the same number of plays. Your logic is clearly amateur, anyone who has been betting more than 5 years can see that. Pick your arguments where you have experience, trying to seem intelligent on a topic like this for you is just making you look bad. I can tear your first post into pieces as your logic contradicts itself from one sentence to the next.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

who gives a flying fuk about "all the touts"? who even looks at touts plays? hell i can only name 2 touts and 1 is cause he sux so bad everyone knows him and the other moves lines so gotta know him..

Marooner

Wow -- now you're making moves based on the touts? LOL. You have a lot to learn, kid. Just stop responding.

Have you even watched Corbin pitch the last two times out?

Must have a pretty lucky coin if I'm a "coin flipper" up nearly 50 units this year.
    you are too retarded to talk to. I am not making moves based on touts. have never used one. the point was that no one has seen any value in the giants tonight, which is why the line hasn't moved. if you wanna gamble on the giants, go for it, gl. telling people there is some hidden value in the giants tonight because they would have been favored had no one seen the giants play for the last 2 months is retarded. you are down over 20 units for quite awhile now. maybe retarded shit was happening earlier in the year and money was retardedly falling in your lap. see that happen all the time. your roi is probably about .5%. kudos for that, but who is trying to make less than minimum wage? your hourly rate is embarrassing... shut the penetrate about your units. i'm sure when you add in all the threads like this, you are -roi.

Marooner

Quote Originally Posted by italianbandit View Post
    Marooner, I'll bet my net worth and all my points that if you start betting all your plays in MLB you won't come anywhere close to No Coin's record after the same number of plays. Your logic is clearly amateur, anyone who has been betting more than 5 years can see that. Pick your arguments where you have experience, trying to seem intelligent on a topic like this for you is just making you look bad. I can tear your first post into pieces as your logic contradicts itself from one sentence to the next.
    Deal. escrow your net worth and all your points with Steven Suarez tonight. i'll start my thread tomorrow. gl

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

This Marooner guy really doesn't have a clue

His posts/analysis of the game were good for a laugh though. Reminds me of my mindset/thought process when I first started gambling.

Marooner

hope you guys see the retards who follow no coin. some guy just offered up all his money and all his points in a freeroll after following no coin. lol. YOU ARE MAKING PEOPLE DUMBER FOR HAVING READ YOUR POSTS, NO COIN. hope this makes you feel good.

Marooner

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    This Marooner guy really doesn't have a clue

His posts/analysis of the game were good for a laugh though. Reminds me of my mindset/thought process when I first started gambling.
    so, you think there is value in either side tonight? now put up or shut up. which side has value and why? I say neither. your turn, champ.

Marooner

nap it out shogun, before I go all Anderson silva on your ass and embarrass you again.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

you are too retarded to talk to. I am not making moves based on touts. have never used one. the point was that no one has seen any value in the giants tonight, which is why the line hasn't moved. if you wanna gamble on the giants, go for it, gl. telling people there is some hidden value in the giants tonight because they would have been favored had no one seen the giants play for the last 2 months is retarded. you are down over 20 units for quite awhile now. maybe retarded shit was happening earlier in the year and money was retardedly falling in your lap. see that happen all the time. your roi is probably about .5%. kudos for that, but who is trying to make less than minimum wage? your hourly rate is embarrassing... shut the penetrate about your units. i'm sure when you add in all the threads like this, you are -roi.
    O/U on Marooner's age set at 12.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

hope you guys see the retards who follow no coin. some guy just offered up all his money and all his points in a freeroll after following no coin. lol. YOU ARE MAKING PEOPLE DUMBER FOR HAVING READ YOUR POSTS, NO COIN. hope this makes you feel good.
    I literally cannot wait to see where you are in August betting baseball. It will be laughable if you're even around, which you won't be. Broke and reloading on daddy's CC.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Deal. escrow your net worth and all your points with Steven Suarez tonight. i'll start my thread tomorrow. gl
    You obviously have no idea who IB is -- his track record, etc. Stop shitting on yourself little boy.

BigDofBA

This Marooner guy says the Giants may win and he isn't going to bet the Dbacks yet he is calling people morons that back the Giants... LMAO.

123 Last