2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i feel sorry for any of your make believe friends and your family did a pitiful job raising you, someone should slap your ho of a mother..lets be real anyone who knows you knows you a bitch and prob really doesnt like you, that why you online picking fights..

funny you the only person reading the shit you spewing and agreeing.. you nothing but some clown ass troll with prob 20 handles who's life sux so bad your only enjoyment is telling yourself you winning a ebattle...again tell your parents thanx a lot from all of us for raising you like a sorry little punk bitch, i doubt they are proud..
    Last edited by 2daBank; 06-08-13 at 04:13 AM.

Marooner
    Marooner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1465

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i feel sorry for any of your make believe friends and your family did a pitiful job raising you, someone should slap your ho of a mother..lets be real anyone who knows you knows you a bitch and prob really doesnt like you, that why you online picking fights..
    dear insane knickledragger, you are the one online picking fights. I never said a word to you, until you come in with the "hey, who's messing with my boyfriend," routine. now you are the one insulting moms... you are just sad and pathetic. keep trying to save face, but you are making yourself look dumber with every word you type.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Marooner View Post
    im sorry everyone, as you may be able to tell life has been hard on me, my mother is a meth addict and my father sexually abused me. the only thing i really have in this world is creating 10 handles a week and posting insulting comments on a message board. i know it is pathetic but seriously this is all i have, so ill say it one more time, im really smart, funny, and ppl like me, i swear!
    that really all i hear when i read your post..

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

I see the drool running down your shirt, but I can't quite make out what you are saying. most retarded attempt ever at showing someone up.
    You can't see shit you stupid little fukk. Cockroaches can't see when the light is on. Or when there damn head is up everyone's ass.

You don't know shit other than you are in everyone else's. You ain't fukkin bright enough to make out anything I will ever say so carry on.

Go fukk yourself. Fukkin case of bag rash is all you are. Born to irritate and fukk all else.

DeezusWINSTREAKT
    DeezusWINSTREAKT's Avatar Become A Pro!

you are the idiot. for you no coin nuthuggers... SF is 1-1 THIS year aginst ari, with a monstrous era and 0 quality starts. Ari is 1-0 against sf with corbin THIS year and corbin had a very solid outing. Further, Cain has been a beast in the past, and still can be at times, no doubt. If you think sf is undervalued at +120 on the road, when they are playing like crap RIGHT NOW, against ari, who is playing very well, corbin, who is pitching very well, and sf being on the road, then you got problems. SF may win tonight, but they are not undervalued. Ari is the better team, at home, and playing better.
    This ***** is on point good write ups telling these dudes why they drawn to wrong side
    Last edited by DeezusWINSTREAKT; 06-08-13 at 07:30 AM.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

QUit getting tricked on "good value"!!!!!!!
    Last edited by DeezusWINSTREAKT; 06-08-13 at 07:31 AM.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

i'm just being realistic. for sure if I ever see you in person I will say it to your face. errrybody who knows me, knows that. esp if you think you are so tough. you must be retarded if you think there aren't ways to deal with retarded gorillas in this day. oh wait, sorry. it slipped. let me rephrase for monkey-boy. since you are "mentally challenged", I will explain it to you. I am not driving anywhere out of my way to fight, unless someone is threatening my friends or family. You need to seek help if you are fighting for other reasons. You are gonna get hurt or goto jail otherwise, knuckledragger. If you like getting hurt, or being dead keep trying to meet people to fight on the internet because they teased your boyfriend. the first one who shows up will probably be the last time anyone hears from you. you might like prison, though. angry, homosexuals, like yourself, fit in real well there. it would be like a vacation for you. sodomy left and right. Now I am done with you. gl with that angry-homo thing you got going. seek help.
    Lmfao this niga. Why don't y'all go do mMA or something. Internet hardass = no up's at all.
    Last edited by DeezusWINSTREAKT; 06-08-13 at 07:32 AM.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

That ball was goldy goldy goooooneeee

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

not sure why you left out the part of the conversation where you say I don't have to understand your picks, and you are mr. up 70 units, blah blah blah. was just having fun with all these weirdo's who come running to your aid. anyway, I don't think you offer great advice. I will leave you alone though. You may have stumbled across some winning formula, and i'll keep an eye for that, but your insight and personal opinions should be filed away as non-sense to anyone trying to win here. if I wrote an op like that I would hope someone would come in and set me straight early on so I could at least have the other side of the argument and then re-evaluate, but anyway, carry on.
    I must have missed your thread with all of these winners since you don't "believe" in my "formula" that is up comfortably this season, which goes right along with every other sport other than college basketball in the past year. Link please.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

this is more funny. lol. you just had to throw in... "who I do like" yeah, we know. you're likin him a little too much right now. calm down, bro. calm down. we're not gonna meet, we're not gonna fight. I would probably be charged with a hate crime after calling you a gay, retard so many times. At this point I am sure you are retarded, and most probably gay, so I will apologize for the slurs. I was kidding at first. Seriously, I didn't know.
    Once again, O/U on this dude's age set at 12.

First 123