illisdre
    illisdre's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Man I tilted today.. never really been there but now I know what it feels like.

So after a rather poor day for me, for some reason I decided to play a goof bet on LAD seeing as they were playing Kershaw.

Odds were like -200... and i thought .. ah. id usually never bet on this one.. but .. i can't lose another and put a good sized chunk on em.

Game gets off to a rough start. it was kinda obvious they weren't likely to win unless by a one inning miracle.

So towards middle of the 8th, I place a live bet for the game to be Under... thinking the Dodgers aren't hitting and SD only really hit one-off runs. odds were like +130 .. and felt it was a good chance it go by.
    SD whipped out like 3 runs top of the 9th, so lost that.

So if i wasn't on tilt before.. now I was. And I whipped out 10 units on Under 8.5... about 20% of my bankroll atm.
    And instantly felt the wrath. miraculously the LAD relief pitcher struck the last guy out with a runner on 3rd.

Now some of you might have a good laugh at the storey.. Heck, I don't blame you I would too. But i've been pissed off before, but never "tilted" to the point where I chased a losing bet.

They were straight up gambles obviously. A big lesson for me. I thought i'd share in the essence of reminding others to keep a cool mind when things don't go your way.
    peace

pazim
    Update your status
    pazim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 443

I like live betting, but when you are on tilt, you are done it hours.

chabooky386
    its called gambling for a reason
    chabooky386's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7618

there will be another day to get your money back. bankroll management is one thing all gamblers need to know and understand before laying down "chunks". Don't be hard on yourself. I never bet NBA & the day I did try it out I went 0-7 2 units a piece... Lol...