WinningIsKeY
    WinningIsKeY's Avatar Become A Pro!

>>>Wednesday Bases<<<

Good morning all! Looking into some plays today, capping as we speak. Have some strong leans today

New York Yankees ML -160 . Screw the juice all about the matchup here. Many statistics favor NY here. A must play for me.

Other leans Texas +110, St. Louis -136,Miami + 190, Baltimore -160, Under 8.5 Minnesota/Kansas City

Thoughts

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

i think everyones on the yanks this afternoon...square...but it seems like the right play. texas would be a no play for me. and miami cant finish games but there is certainly alot of value in that play. baltimore should win, garcia has been good so far. the total looks good for the minn/kc game. kc has really been struggling and that ballpark is always an under park. the cards play i dont love but miley has been so bad recently the dbacks definitely arent the play. thats my 2 cents. bol to u today

WinningIsKeY

Thanks for insight joco. Overall not to much criticism , looks like a good card.
    Some glaring spots outs there I'm thinking of taking as well.

Giants ML -117, Twins +122, Angels -149 (LARGE)
    Last edited by WinningIsKeY; 06-05-13 at 09:00 AM.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

im probably gonna put 2 units on zito at home myself. But really man large with the angels??? no way no how that team barely beat the cubs last night i went to sleep just accepting the fact i lost my money and woke up surprisingly shocked they clutched it out last night. Your card looks great just dont waste your money on the shame-gels

WinningIsKeY

I understand your concern Core. There is many statistics that point to a win here. Pitching matchup huge to me. Garzas winning only 2 out of his last 11 road starts. Vargas on the other hand pitching very well. Angels are up and down which is understandable. This is an up moment, maybe some good momentum from last night. Thanks too for liking the card ! BOL

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

angels are my biggest play today as well. like zito as home as most of the public does which scares me a little bit. im already on it tho. we will see how it plays out