DeezusWINSTREAKT
    DeezusWINSTREAKT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Going to save The introduction for now if youd like By skipping to the bottom

Been reading sparingly for interest and leisure decided to join cuz I saw some interesting posts today about how ppl r leaving cuz of trolls. Well guess what b#tch trolls I'm the new troll in town and you will serve by me now, Deezus aka King of Trolls. My rules go as folllows: critiscize sports, not me. Its public vs the odds, and if you are the odds you shouldnt have a voice cus odds are numbers right? So let's team up and get it.
    A little more out of me, been betting about 3+ years now competitively and I f#$#$king hate losing. My favorite player chipper jones so my fav NL team is the braves, but I'm all about hitting so I'm more an As fan as I'm from the bay area I'm born and raised a Tru Oakland Coliseum fan.
    I also like the giants ever since barry bonds let them turn into more than a one man army.

POST INTRO– ---------------

Anyways now that you have read my book let's talk baseball cus thats all Im here for. If I can try to keep THIS THREAD HERE ACTIVE AND WELL id be surprised but let's talk about PLAYS AND PICKS only if you also BRING SOME REASONING OR KNOWLEDGE ALONG WITH IT. Don't kill my high. Let's get it!!!!!!

I'll jump my thread off with a play soon after I do some work. I pay attention actively to baseball daily I'm a huge fan, I got certain approaches I take towards the business side of sports which is indeed making money from betting so I stay away from primetime games often unless I'm on the underdog. Convince me otherwise try me I'm open for disussion on EACH AND EVERY GAME. I do not believe all games are fixed or something unless we talk NBA haha but I believe in history And it repeats itself. Fixed games are few and extremely rare in this great sport there usually just a bad ump. And I have my list of those punks. Shout out sam holbrook.

Hope this pick does well for me and we get some good discussion on a roll and win together let's do it! Post back soon. Plz post if you feeling it or not feeling ig but IF YOU DO POST , TELL ME WHY WITH SOME KNOWLEDGE OR REASONING OR WHATS UP! Agreeing or disagreeing with me is great but tell me somethin
    Last edited by DeezusWINSTREAKT; 06-03-13 at 03:56 AM.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

A note about primetime games sometimes I stay away cus They get bad umps or sometimes its a funny upset and the odds tricked the public whatever I just feel its common in my experiences. Espn games and night games and sometimes last game of day is what I consider "primetime" , NOT THE HOT GAME OF INTEREST, but I prefer to make plays in a quieter niche of the board for. GOOD VALUE

PICK WILL B POSTED WITHIN FEW HOURS BUT CHECK BACK HOUR OR SO BEFORE GAME TIME For my "finilizing"

DeezusWINSTREAKT

A forewarning, maybe its good to use proper judgement and DO NOT just randomly follow a new guy FOR NO REASON. Its your life and no on should have to hear about YOUR DECISION.

WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER.... ITS US VS THE ODDSMAKERS LETS B SMART AND CLEVER.

I fully believe in "reading in between the lines"

DeezusWINSTREAKT

A little history to tail here..... last few plays I made.

Thursday - Pirates over tigers Upset . Second 1-0 In 4 game Series.. weird enough for me I liked it!!!

Friday - Braves reds dodgers mariners Athletics. 4/5.... parlayed As n Reds

Saturday- Cardinals game one, liked giants game 2 but didnt play Cus 7-1 first hahah. and Athletics and Reds again. Parlayed again.

Sunday- today - was a little hungover I went out last night, I liked As today no play cus of Sale/As sweeped em sonewhat surprisingly. I liked giants but stayed away cards r amazing and won both yesterday . GAUDIN IS A GREAT CLOSER I LIKE EM, wouldbt mind seeing giants start him again. Stayed off reds same reason n they lost... Go figure! Probability is my friend and I stick by its side. But I took Redsox small and also Took BLUEJAYS TO NOT GET SWEPT by the padres. Close one there.

Enjoyed a well planned weekend Of plays and want to possibly combine the effort with other skilled bettors let's hit this off right. LETS RAISE UP OUR BASEBALL IQ AND OUR BALANCES

I have a dream to be able to make good picks constantly cus the money that the MAN has can give back to the community almost effortlessly, like a robin hood give rich to the poor. I'll be damned if it wasn't so hard though!
    Last edited by DeezusWINSTREAKT; 06-03-13 at 02:21 AM.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

BRAVEAS- TOMORROW.... SERIOUS CONSIDEEATION. BURNETT js 5-12 in games vs the Braves, the only team he has double digit losses to. If BJ upton is in the lineup this is a No play for me most likely, homerun or not last niggt he sucks. PitcherS a story you should have caught ear about already. Tough year and recently battled laryngitis And hit in calf last start, GUY IS 100% And will work hard to get the win

Both these guys Ain't won since begin may or so and I like my dude Medlen and BRAVES here. Not my favorite play of the day but a solid serious consideration. Main play will b posted

Edit.. Playing braves small, game I'll b close I'm leaning home team.

Edit.... going to sleep on things and look into it more tomorrow, I like underdogs mostly and don't foresee the lines moving around much overnight . Tune in tomorrow couple hours before gametime
    Last edited by DeezusWINSTREAKT; 06-03-13 at 03:54 AM.

hurricane1091
    hurricane1091's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6469

I like Pitt. Medlen sucks and Braves always lose when you expect them to win and they are favored kinda high.

PoTD is Oakland +100

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Thanks For the post huricane. As a braves Fan medlen been struggling yes. But no mccutchen in the lineup for pitt. And I agree they seem to lose when ppl think they gonna win but Pit is a hot public bet right now in my opinion this maybe is split 50/50 public betting sides. Still not sure for my main play today. Might stick with braves small. Medlen will show his True colors today I think

. Todays board doesn't show ME anything that sticks out very obviously or well. Lots of fair close games today Is how I see it.

I will edit m post here with my plays in a half hour to an hour.

Thanks for reply, I like it!!!! thread off to a decent start now!

I really like oakland too. Big As fan. I'm worried about Jon jaso in lineup he got his rare hit recently n may go dry again. Milone on the road gives up 3-4 runs I like As to win but too close of a game for me. Brew crew is hot at home. I don't like it as of now.
    What I do like.... is how the As should handle Estrada. These batters r unfamilar vs the pitchers in this game today n Milone has better stuff. How's that sound huricane? I may be talking myseld into it
    Last edited by DeezusWINSTREAKT; 06-03-13 at 04:21 PM.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Last night medlen was -150 . Now -125 . The value is definitely there. And No McCutchen for Pittsburgh. In my opinion the ML is low and too buyable , seems oddsmakers maybe trying to keep public from buying pitt at such good value. Now they lowered it maybe to get ppl on Braves. This game will be tight.

The line movement / change has got me to a personal conclusion from experience N strong opinion that people over bought Pitt at that high value. If anything funny was to happen (like mcutchen suddenly out) it changes this though. My reading of odds may just b a blatantly irrelevant angle. Sticking to sports here and Braves still worth small play.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Definitely making my play on the braves today, but believe it to be biased cus Medlen one my fav pitchers and he is just overdue for this win tonight. Lineup will support him. Don't like bj upton but he in a spot where he should b able draw a walk atleast.

No big play today . Small fan bet on BRAVES and some small play on INDIANS.
    Last edited by DeezusWINSTREAKT; 06-03-13 at 04:33 PM.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

I just don't see any valuable upsets, but I do see some dogs maybe winning. Like chatwood an rockies

DeezusWINSTREAKT

My small plays are riding decent. Medlen performing best he has this year as expected.

For a pitcher that sucks, that 24-0 win streak For games he started over 2 yrs before this season MUST have been a total fluke right?? He is GREAT not sucks

Like I said lineup backed him up. big time today.

Wish I would have taken As, masterson sucked today and Milone one my favorite pitchers . Looks like the bad road games may have come to a stop with the good old athletics. Huge play on GRIFFIN tomorrow!!! Damnit as I write this Tommy gave up a HR. 8-2 As - Brew. Estrada sucks!!!!
    Last edited by DeezusWINSTREAKT; 06-03-13 at 08:57 PM.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

BRAVES WHOOPING! My big play will likely b Griffin tomorrow. Never was a big Lohse fan.

Also sad I didn't play cards Or reds, part of my diet there, was worried of upset

DeezusWINSTREAKT

BIG DAY TODAY.... AIMING FOR 3/4

Reds Braves Athletics Mariners. LETS GET IT!! Anyone tryna discuss

hurricane1091

I like Oakland and Tampa Bay. Orioles as well.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Thx for returning again hurricane!!! Im leaning orioles as well, not sure on a play, harrell is great at home. Orioles Should outscore them easily Though .

For some reason I like tampa bay also, anibal seems better on the road? Am I mistaken?

Anyways, came back to post about todays play, OAKLAND ATHLETICS -120 get it while its white hot!!

COCO CRISP IS THE MAN. END REASONING HERE. Really though, some other favorable angles for the Green N Gold:

#1 my fav- BREWERS HAVE NEVER SEEN ANY AT BATS AGAINST HIM!!!!!!! They will not touch his curveball very well at all and this is his go to pitch. I'm a little worried he gives up a homerun or two but confident they'd b solo shots if reddick coco or cespedes can't field em. Onto my next reason, ole Cespedes And Reddick and Coco and Coco and Coco .

I'm Lookin for Cespedes or Reddick to go yard today its an amazing ballpark, they shook up the brewers wit ten runs, these guys just love to Hit baseballs. Donaldson will be in I'm sure and Lowrie, lineup is blessed right now.

These teams haven't met before since like 2007 this is unfamiliar territory. Lohse bettors (there is a crowd) will be backing tough so I don't see anything funny going on when it comes to strange upsets like bad umps we had enough of that this monday at their park im thinkin no more missed calls fair strike zone and a great chance at a solid big winner here.

Lohse will walk more than griffin !!!!
    Last edited by DeezusWINSTREAKT; 06-04-13 at 05:30 AM.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

My god.... My dude cespedes homers twice.... Griffin pitches amazing as usual.....Doolittle blows the game With a 3 run inning and momentum goes to brewers....

I got robbed right here

XPenny
    Shufflin'
    XPenny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 680

I feel you man, I felt robbed as well

Let's get it today! Any leans?

hurricane1091

Feel robbed too. Bookie didn't take late Mariners bet either, asshole.

I like Phils Marlins over 7.5. Cole Hammel sucks, and I think Miami gets 3 runs off him. Plus maybe another off the bull pen, Phillies should abe to get 4 on their own.

Also like Seattle and Oakland again.

XPenny
    Shufflin'
    XPenny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 680

Quote Originally Posted by hurricane1091 View Post
    I like Phils Marlins over 7.5. Cole Hammel sucks, and I think Miami gets 3 runs off him. Plus maybe another off the bull pen, Phillies should abe to get 4 on their own.

Also like Seattle and Oakland again.
    Losing by the hook with the Phils/Marlins game was tough man. And Seattle giving up 7 runs in the extra innings is really embarrassing imo...

Today I like Rangers with Holland pitching well historically against Boston, although I'm not sure to take Rangers FF or the full game. Have lost lots of games because relievers can't close games.

Also like Twins/Royals over 9.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

What's up today fellas???? I'm thinking Redsox SWEEP the doubleheader!!!!!! Get ready!!!!!!! My bad for not posting back for a minute, was watching lots of baseball and burnin trees.

Took a break to see where things are at after that ugly 8th inning vs Sox. Doolittle that gave up those 3 runs, first game he went to as a child was an As game. DOOLITTLE plays his best and had a bad night, shit happens... he won't do it again soon

THE OAKTOWN ATHLETICS SHOULD WHOOP THESE SOX AGAIN. ILL TAKE THIS SWEEP TOO? We got lucky today thanks to Josh donaldson, go ahead grandslam. This team will stay pumped and do work tomorrow.

Please tell me why and how Angels would possibly win on the road vs these guys... IM SEEING REDSOX 5 RUNS EACH GAME

Looking into MEDLEN again vs Dodgers, Fife was great last outing... vs Padres I believe? anyways I'm thinkin Medlen here today too. He will be pitching at his best

I really like Medlen in this spot right here., but with BJ upton in lineup I just can't feel comfy. He did get a hit last night Tho...I'm thinking braves offense comes out so beast BJ won't hinder the damage done...

Braves- GATTIS Will likely hr today. Also justin upton. Freddie freeman. J-Hey. Someones going yard. MCann coming off rest also.

OAKLAND- Cespedes hit his two first double homerun games in his mlb career in past 3 games. Dude is hot right now like I said before he did this! Looking for donaldson to get hits, also looking for Brandon moss bomber again!!! Lets go guys

Redsox - big papi x10000000000000 here. LETS GOOOO!!! The first game will be toigh for Hanson, had a loss in family and was strugglin vs Astros just b4 this. God bless the guy maybe he gets a good start in but I saying Redsox take it in late inings.

REDSOX GAME 2 BUCCHOLZ ---- they see lefty doubrount, then they see righty Bucc. Ouch....
    In game 2 JONNY GOMES will be batting DH vs Cj Wilson. CJ BEEN GREAT but not seeing run suppprt here and Jonny will get some hits
    Last edited by DeezusWINSTREAKT; 06-08-13 at 07:51 AM.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

WASHINGTON seems like a LoCk today at home vs Correia on xtra day rest .. worth a hefty play in my opinion.

Also liking Giants tonight vs the young kid Cahill who should still be shaken up from when the Cards ripped em a new 1 last game.

I may be crazy here, but all of the baseball knowledge points me in this direction: Washington , As to Sweep!!! Redsox game 1+2, and if things go well today, Braves and Giants
    tonight. Madbum is their best pitcher especially rite now....
    Last edited by DeezusWINSTREAKT; 06-08-13 at 08:07 AM.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Recommended play : Redsox game two..Dustin pedroia will get his hit streak to 12 games..

others are a bit of a sharp side I guess... play at your own risk of course, hope we can relate on some things here and win TOGETHER!
    Last edited by DeezusWINSTREAKT; 06-08-13 at 08:11 AM.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

I hope the baseball fly in the right direction today....
    Last edited by DeezusWINSTREAKT; 06-08-13 at 08:17 AM.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

COME ON DOOLITTLE!!!!! They are hitting his pitches below the knees!!!! Wow...... MIX UP YOUR PITCHES MORE DAMN

Doolittle now has a 25.3 ERA
    Last edited by DeezusWINSTREAKT; 06-08-13 at 06:29 PM.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Johnny gomes first inning rbi already off the green monster
    he likes that wall

GOMES!!!!!!!!

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Nd pedroia scores gomes!!!!!!!

whtsox13
    Update your status
    whtsox13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I'm reading the words but they're not sinking in. Would like to tail? fade? No idea, crazy thread.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Hahaha hell yea man ima do me. Tail or fade at your own risk

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Washington didn't play cuz odds are bad. Oakland going for sweep didn't happen, stayed away. Stuck with my recommended play, redsox, juice is high but fair so far 3-1 with bucc pitching.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Anyone feeling this braves game? Or giants??? Day didn't go as I expected, but redsox scored 5 in each game almost So far. Just never expected Angels to play that Well vs Doubrount. They like lefties!!!

Braves and giants - let's talk!!! I wrote bout braves and giants are strugglers on road as welll but I see Cahill getting rocked like last game and to be still shooken up

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Well I had no losses today from selectively playing, and Redsox game 2 / Braves /. Giants solid winners. took bluejays mL at -130 in 17th inning when texas was going up to bat. Wow that game was a circus

Will post some plays for today later. Leans for now:

10 am - Bluejays over texas but flip a coin here this game no play for me

Liking Detroit over Indians and Masterson. Masterson struggled last few outings, overthrowing. Detroit goes hard irite now but no play.

Marlins mets no play... lean Niese and mets

DEMPSTER OVER BLANTON... worth a play on redsox and also maybe runline parlay w over? Hmmm . Redsox ML is worth a play

I like washington game 1 but Diamond is a good pitcher should b low scoring and close . No play here really

orioles and rays.. Tillman vs Moore..... RAYS WILL WIN THIS GAME LIKELY . WORTH A SMALL PLAY. Orioles are on fire lately tho and Rays quiETed down a bit. Maybe a no play because of this BUT MATT MOORE IS SO GOOD ITS WORTH THE $$$$...

11 am - Astros royals no play lean royals

ATHLETICS OVER WHITESOX.... Griffin was amazing last game vs these guys and damn near unhittable, HE GETS THE WIN TONIGHT BECAUSE DOOLITTLE WONT B IN RELIEF PITCH... LOOK FOR NAKAJIMA....

GRIFFIN AND ATHLETICS WORTH ATLEAST A BIG PLAY

Phillies and brewers I lean Phil but no play here Lohse was good last outing I think he will get a rare win

PIRATES AND CUBS..... NO WAY JACKSON GETS THE WIN... LOCKE WINS ALL THE WAY. WORTH A PLAY BUT MIGHT STAY AWAY PIRATES ARE ON ROAD

1 pm - Yankees mariners - king felix should get the win here. Mariners worth a play

Braves over doders.... MINOR IS TOO GOODD and
    Whoever dodgers throw in is just irrelevant. BRAVES WORTH A PLAY!!!!

Padres rockies, stay away for me lean rockies at home

Dbacks giants I like Gaudin guy has great stuff good breaking pitches and Giants were on fire last night. I LIKE GIANTS WORTH A SMALL PLAY

Last game of day..... As long as arroyo is favored I will take Cardinals and Lynn here. cards offense will wake up, arroyo doesn't have right stuff to shut em down But he does get lots groundballs n flyouts. Like cards here small play

DeezusWINSTREAKT

PLAYS FOR REVIEW SO FAR AND DISCUSSION:

10 Am . DEMPSTER REDSOX over LA Angels
    Dempster was era leader awhile last year he's A Vet screw Blanton he's garbage to me....

MOORE RAYS OVER ORIOLES TILLMAN maybe???? MOORE has outptched these guys consistently And he gets chase on hi fastballs a lot. Orioles offense been good but mostly at home.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    DO NOT miss out on 11 am Griffin over santiago take these Athletics!!!! REVENG HERE FOR GETING ROBBED LAST TIME BY DOOLITTLE HE WILL NOT PITCH TODAY
    -140 get it while its hot or wait cuz LINE MAY GO DOWN BETWEEN NOW AND GAMETIME
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

1pm
    MINOR BRAVES , he is great pitcher and works hard. Run support more than often is there for him.

Also let's talk mariners over yanks the king felix, and

giants Dbacks...

. I lkke Gaudin anybody else knkw who he is? Came from closer department he is Nasty. Giants will be scoring mad runs again. Skaggs would need to be at his best. $$$$ +115

CARDS reds ... may stay away, primetime game, I like underdog in primetime game. Which may be arroyo but I like Lynn here at -115 so far.

Let's win!!!!!
    Last edited by DeezusWINSTREAKT; 06-09-13 at 07:25 AM.

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Starting by parlaying redsox for "1 unit" alongside Athletics since they are diff times and I'm playin both.. Try to get a leg up here... $60 wins $100 , much Better than laying -175 to win 100

DeezusWINSTREAKT

If redsox goes well, that's great, but as the $$$$$$$$$ in my post up there shows, Griffin will be atleast $300 to win $200 for me

DeezusWINSTREAKT

$10 parlay .... Redsox Rays pirates As Giants and Cardinals . a little play on rays/pirates... $10 = $300. Get lukky I hope

Will parlay Redsox braves As Giants Mariners Cards parlay when braves line comes out for small. $10 = $200 or so?
    Last edited by DeezusWINSTREAKT; 06-09-13 at 07:18 AM.

12 Last