jimmy007oc
    jimmy007oc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15052

QUick Question Redsox vs Yankee

I got Red Sox ML for the game. Game had to stop at Top 6th. Red sox up by 3-0. So, will My bet get canceled or it be graded as a win???

baazigar
    baazigar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

you win

Jimb0311
    Jimb0311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 632

How about the over under line? I took the over 7.5 but my local graded as a lost. Here's what the site rules says.

1. Winners and losers are official after:
      • Baseball (home team winning) 4 1/2 innings
      • Baseball (visitor winning) 5 innings of play
      • Baseball (total runs wagers home winning) 8 1/2 innings
      • Baseball (total runs wagers visitors winning) 9 innings
      • Note: After 9 innings of play, if the game is called or suspended the score is determined after the last full inning unless the home team scores to tie or takes the lead in the bottom half of the inning, in which case the winner is determined by the score when the game is called. The listed pitchers must start or there is "no action."
      • Payout odds are based upon a money-line.
      • When wagering on total runs (over/under), runlines and alternate runlines the game must go 9 full innings or 8 1/2 if the home team is ahead to have action. All wagers on totals, runlines, and alternate runlines are always Listed Pitchers.
      • Baseball game becomes official for moneyline wagering purposes after 4 1/2 innings if home team winning or 5 innings if visiting team winning.
      • If a game is suspended or cancelled due to any reason, the game goes back to the last complete inning. If the home team scores to tie or takes the lead in the bottom half of the inning, the winner is determined by the score at the time the game is called.
      • If a game is called or suspended in extra innings, the score will be determined after the last full inning in which case the score would be a tie, all wagers on Moneyline will be graded as a push, and wagers on Total, Runline and Alternate Runline will have action accordingly.

Last edited by Jimb0311; 06-02-13 at 11:33 PM.

baazigar

Quote Originally Posted by Jimb0311 View Post
    How about the over under line? I took the over 7.5 but my local graded as a lost. Here's what the site rules says.

1. Winners and losers are official after:
      • Baseball (home team winning) 4 1/2 innings
      • Baseball (visitor winning) 5 innings of play
      • Baseball (total runs wagers home winning) 8 1/2 innings
      • Baseball (total runs wagers visitors winning) 9 innings
      • Note: After 9 innings of play, if the game is called or suspended the score is determined after the last full inning unless the home team scores to tie or takes the lead in the bottom half of the inning, in which case the winner is determined by the score when the game is called. The listed pitchers must start or there is "no action."

they should fix that. all totals are pushed/no bet if they don't play 8.5 innings

jimmy007oc
    jimmy007oc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15052

Quote Originally Posted by baazigar View Post
    they should fix that. all totals are pushed/no bet if they don't play 8.5 innings
    It's local man aka shady books man. i dont think they gonna fix that for him
    anyway, thanks man

baazigar

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy007oc View Post
    It's local man aka shady books man. i dont think they gonna fix that for him
    anyway, thanks man
    i use a local too. originally graded a loss. i called and it was fixed. fvk that give it a try

Jimb0311
    Jimb0311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 632

-1 Ticket #: 68714723
    Jun 02 08:48 PM
    MLB STRAIGHT BET
    [927] TOTAL o7½-120 (BOS RED SOX vrs NY YANKEES)
    ( C BUCHHOLZ-R / H KURODA -R )
    150 / 125 0 NO BET
    N/A SHORT
    06/02/2013 08:37 PM

Actually they just fixed it. Thanks.

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

fukking bs.