BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

6/1 MLB- The Saturday Slap. Rangers -125 1,244 unit play!!!!!!! LOL

Still cracks me up how these stains bet their fake units in season long threads

Let me give you guys a hint on keeping a season long thread to be legit boys:
    They are ALL 1 unit plays.
    People don't care about your fake bets and air units. They want to see who is a winner daily. They wanna follow someone who wins consistently. They aren't looking for a guy to lose 18 straight, then bet 423 units on the 19th game and win, then jerk off to everyone and how they are good cappers.
    Betting 1 unit on a pick one day then 25 units the next doesn't make you a winner. Just makes you a phony.

Use all 1 unit plays, then when you like a play a little more one day, count it as a "STRONG" play and keep track of those as well.
    Get a clue ya fukkkkin touts.
    Jesus Christ do I really have to start a thread and show you jerkoffs how it's done?

AHEMMMMMMMMMMM,

Now onto yet another fukkkkkin winner for today.

I've been fading Royals hard last 2 weeks. Can't stop THIS Saturday. Shields has the 2nd or 3rd worst run support of any pitcher in MLB. He's been solid himself, but he's stuck on the Royals. They are just awful.

Rangers- Probly the best home record going right now. They never lose there.
    The price at -125 seems to be very tasty, I almost feel like it's a trap it looks so easy. I'm not a fan of Tepesch, but the pitcher is irrelevant cuz I'm on the Royal-fade run.

Royals just continue to get the shit pounded out of them day after day and should be automatically faded until further notice if you have to lay less then -140 on them.

The winners just keep coming, with trolls squeezing their asscheeks tight waiting for that sour run to hit so they can hammer.
    Keep it puckered bitches.

RANGERS -125 TEPESCH

Let's keep gettin this money.
    Last edited by BennyBigNuts; 06-01-13 at 01:33 PM.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

As a Rangers fan I could never bring myself to bet on Tepesch as a -125 favorite, even if they are playing a team as cold as the Royals

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    As a Rangers fan I could never bring myself to bet on Tepesch as a -125 favorite, even if they are playing a team as cold as the Royals

Gotta love hearing a Rangers fan doesn't even like his own team. I may add a little beef on my bet now.

DigBick86
    Update your status
    DigBick86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6432

They got hits yesterday just couldent drive in the runs, worse pitcher today nahhh

tavesims
    tavesims's Avatar Become A Pro!

Benny usually loses when he's got more confidence than God on any particular play. I'll pass as well.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by tavesims View Post
    Benny usually loses when he's got more confidence than God on any particular play. I'll pass as well.
    I'm confident everyday brah. I'm just a fukkin hog. And I'm arrogant and I know it. BUT I WIN

My 1244 unit line was a jab at a few ppl on here with their phony MLB threads talking shit lately.

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

on the other side here BBN. i like the line the rangers are getting, and ya it does seem a little fishy. but the way i see it is the rangers are having a problem shutting out a team in a series lately. this is KC best shot at a win in arlington, so i went with them.

amolg24
    amolg24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3317

Bennys got the right idea...with you on this one because well....you've made me a lot of money so far LOL
    Thanks & BOL

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Berkman out