No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    I like single post. To each his own. Heard of that, internet bully
    Translation: I like to be cryptic and pretend like all I do is win, so when I'm actually confronted re: record/success rate, I don't have to prove anything to back up anything. I pretend not to care or seek validation from anonymous strangers at SBR, yet that's exactly the opposite of what my posts are saying.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Translation: I like to be cryptic and pretend like all I do is win, so when I'm actually confronted re: record/success rate, I don't have to prove anything to back up anything. I pretend not to care or seek validation from anonymous strangers at SBR, yet that's exactly the opposite of what my posts are saying.
    Oh boy, you say one thing...then I show it...and then you say it isn't enough. Stop chasing your tail and just tail the post I put out and be a winner. Geez, your like a 4 yr old baby whining, whining, until you get your way.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Oh boy, you say one thing...then I show it...and then you say it isn't enough. Stop chasing your tail and just tail the post I put out and be a winner. Geez, your like a 4 yr old baby whining, whining, until you get your way.
    This thread would've quickly ended without a response if you would just track your plays and get it over with. I'm not the one dancing around the subject -- you are. If you're so stellar as you proclaim, you'd have no problem doing it. Hell, I would think you'd want to prove it after all of this nonsense and given the fact that you constantly brag about how successful you are, as well as the fact that you like to post plays.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

One pick = one thread = one winner. how hard is this?

First 12