tshafer117
    tshafer117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Good number on the Mets tomorrow

I think this is a good spot to play the Mets. They are on a three game winning streak and seem to be coming together. Obviously they had Niese and Harvey the last 2 games and now they have Hefner who is 0-5 but the energy the Mets are playing with has been impressive. +150 is a great number going against Phelps. After beating Rivera yesterday and winning a couple close games I think it's time to start betting the Mets now that their bullpen has finally put the pieces together. I always was reluctant to bet them because the offense wasn't great and the bullpen was horrendous but now that the bullpen is playing well we will probably get great +money in there games.

I like the combo of Murphy, Wright and than Duda lately. Duda has proven to be able to hit the ball better the last couple of weeks.

Tomorrow games that I like

Mets +150
    Nats -105
    Reds +115
    Houston +190
    Tampa/Miami Over 8 (Love this play)

KnucklePuck
    KnucklePuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 62

I played the under at 9 -130. Offenses struggling and both Hefner and Phelps have been decent as of late. The Mets have only scored 5+ runs twice in their last 22 games and the Yankees have only scored 5+ 7 times over their last 25 and continue to be decimated by injuries. They've only scored 6 runs total combined in the first two games of the series.

I have a really hard time seeing these two combining for 10 runs.

lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Dude don't make too.much of there 3 wins this team.is one of the worst teams in baseball wow 3 game winning steak lets have a ticker tape parade this team blows and if u bet against the Yanks tonight u will lose look for Yanks and Rivera to get redemption tonite for giving away 2 games late