BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

5/28 This isn't an effiin popularity contest folks.Just another Free MLB winner today

Yo, anyone having a say in all that bullshit and is reading this- Keep me out of all the poster of the week and month whackness.

Don't list me on votes, don't even give me a top 50 honorable mention.

If it ain't SWEEP making the fukkin video, I'm not watching the shit anyways, nor is anyone else worth it on here.

It's not even a contest, you don't list the right people, and I never want to be associated with most of the flames and trash in that whole group either.
    Group me up with the guys posting and picking winners any day I'm cool with that.

I bet MLB- EVERY SINGLE DAY. I pick more winners than losers. EVERY SINGLE YEAR.
    It's just a fact bitches, deal with it.

And for all the pieces of shit who like to jerk off when I post a loser, eat my taint and keep praying I lose a game in the NBA.
    I know you guys can't stand how on fire I am in it.
    That's why I make you trolls hate me while I'm slapping winner after winner.
    I mean seriously, I've posted 2 losing games the WHOLE entire playoffs.
    I've lost 75% of my troll following because they have given up waiting for losers.

I will continue to hammer and get at any troll I see on here. I don't just do it in my threads, I do it everywhere. Anytime someone sees one, they should be hammered immediately and people who post threads of their plays should always be defended in my opinion. That's why no one posts any fkn threads on here anymore.

It just gets old man. Too much degenerate scum on here broke and out of action and nothing better to do than to hope other ppl lose and end up like them.

Can't happen here, I'm a fukkin beast.

I'm not here to make a name on a forum where I hate 90% of the degens and stains on it.
    BUT, the 10% I do like are well worth the sports talk and being here.
    I enjoy talking to the MLB and NBA guys on here that don't troll, and win or lose bring something to the forum.
    There's a lot of good guys on here that have great in-site and just ENJOY betting and talking about sports. There are so many guys that should post more if the site wasn't so full of negative trash, and also I'm guessing they have lives as well and can't do it everyday.

That's my fukkin write-up for today's pick guys.
    I mean, we are on fukkin fire everywhere right now there's no need to even say shit about my game today, it's going to win.

CARDINALS +104 LYONS

Take 6 minutes my little trolling degens, listen to this song and clear your mind.
    "Heal SBRRRRR...... Make it a better, place......for you and for me and the entire human race"

Last edited by BennyBigNuts; 05-28-13 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Had to slap a video on em.
    Points Awarded:

dizzyd gave BennyBigNuts 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 5 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: amolg24, dirtyphils, Louisvillekid1, ShogunRua, and thewhiteguy

ArgyleStreet
    ArgyleStreet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Got the Cards today too.

I just joined the board and saw some of your posts in other threads. Haters gonna hate. Best of luck to you my friend lets keep winning and watch the money pile up!

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

GL big nuts

BigPete55
    Care to Play, Care to Win!
    BigPete55's Avatar Become A Pro!

Benny...you are too funny.....
    Let em suck your taint......haha

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Maybe greatest post of all time.. Stay hot Benny!

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

you had me at free mlb winner

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by BigPete55 View Post
    Benny...you are too funny.....
    Let em suck your taint......haha
    LOL thanks bud, just a little Venting today.
    This site needs some house-cleaning.
    Here's a little song for my degens today:

Actually, gonna edit my post and headline this lol.

TwoWays

I prefer "fck the police"

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Nice, back door attention whore
    Points Awarded:

Mikeyanks23 gave The Kraken 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mikeyanks23, and William Walters

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Nice, back door attention whore
    Attention? Again? ROFL
    REALLY?????????
    Cmon cuz.
    Read my picks I post. There's your attention.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Benny you crack me up. But you can just type next time "CARDINALS +104 LYONS"

BadLuckSanta
    BadLuckSanta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19889

Best write up of all time.

Lotta guys go on hot runs and stop posting write ups. Benny still at it, and he doesn't give a fukk

Good luck to all

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26713

benny keep doing your thing

sucks the knicks are done

dalogester
    dalogester's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

Could have got them at +109, what a bad play.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Good luck Benny.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Good luck Benzo!!!

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

unknown to me but appears to be a wanna-be

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Take your fukkin dikk out of your mouth and post some reasoning behind your wager. Share some information about the games. Ain't nobody here in there right mind gives half a fukk about you, win, lose or push pal. Glad to hear you are making a good buck but you can keep the rest of this horse shit.

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    you had me at free mlb winner
    ditto.

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

that was alot of wasted words. you could have just said dont pick on me, heres my pick. if your gonna rant at least make it about why your on the side your on.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Take your fukkin dikk out of your mouth and post some reasoning behind your wager. Share some information about the games. Ain't nobody here in there right mind gives half a fukk about you, win, lose or push pal. Glad to hear you are making a good buck but you can keep the rest of this horse shit.
    honestly i hate the play but the rant was funny...if it wasnt for fact kc in a tailspin id prob play them but i hate betting against streaks good or bad.. lyons really the worst of the kids cards have to offer and i doubt he will be in the rotation very long, throws a lot of fastballs and it not a overpowering 1 either, kc hits lefties and fastballs pretty well...not sure if i trust santana but he has had some very good starts with west behind the plate, and i think this second day after a team has some tough travel and a early gm is the day you have to worry bout a flat spot as that 1st day they tend to play on adrenaline...problem is it still the royals and waino gave the pen a rest yesterday so adv cards in the late innings.. prob just pass but gun to my head id play kc 1st 5..

burkdog24
    burkdog24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 412

Nice opening statement. Lol I'm liking the thread so far. I think Cards win it as well.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

[QUOTE=BennyBigNuts;18790042][Yo, anyone having a say in all that bullshit and is reading this- Keep me out of all the poster of the week and month whackness.

Don't list me on votes, don't even give me a top 50 honorable mention.

If it ain't SWEEP making the fukkin video, I'm not watching the shit anyways, nor is anyone else worth it on here.]

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    honestly i hate the play but the rant was funny...if it wasnt for fact kc in a tailspin id prob play them but i hate betting against streaks good or bad.. lyons really the worst of the kids cards have to offer and i doubt he will be in the rotation very long, throws a lot of fastballs and it not a overpowering 1 either, kc hits lefties and fastballs pretty well...not sure if i trust santana but he has had some very good starts with west behind the plate, and i think this second day after a team has some tough travel and a early gm is the day you have to worry bout a flat spot as that 1st day they tend to play on adrenaline...problem is it still the royals and waino gave the pen a rest yesterday so adv cards in the late innings.. prob just pass but gun to my head id play kc 1st 5..
    Good insight. I would have spent more time on this one if I thought the weather would hold, strong storms will probably pass through right around game time.

Kansas City is only, and I mean only worth a bet against a lefty right now. Unbelievable difference in swings. 1.25 GB/FB against lefties as comparied to .89 against righties. That uppercut shit is great for individual stats but it does nothing to generate a big inning. This kid induces way more line drives and ground balls than pop ups. Also shows a definite tendency to favor facing lefties and KC is going with 7 righties tonight.

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

agree. im on the cards as well

2daBank

Good insight. I would have spent more time on this one if I thought the weather would hold, strong storms will probably pass through right around game time.

Kansas City is only, and I mean only worth a bet against a lefty right now. Unbelievable difference in swings. 1.25 GB/FB against lefties as comparied to .89 against righties. That uppercut shit is great for individual stats but it does nothing to generate a big inning. This kid induces way more line drives and ground balls than pop ups. Also shows a definite tendency to favor facing lefties and KC is going with 7 righties tonight.
    it looks to me like the storm kinda on track to stay north and west of stadium but who knows...another fun fact for cards backers is yadi out tonight who is by far the mvp of this team..

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Attention? Again? ROFL
    REALLY?????????
    Cmon cuz.
    Read my picks I post. There's your attention.
    STFU and own it.

You're an attention seeking bitch.

Cuz
    Points Awarded:

Mikeyanks23 gave The Kraken 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TwoWays

Stop messing with his mojo, kraken. We trying to make this cheddar.

The Kraken

My sincerest apologies for messing with his mojo cuz, didn't knows you alls was just trying to make the cheddar.

TwoWays

My sincerest apologies for messing with his mojo cuz, didn't knows you alls was just trying to make the cheddar.
    lol, always trying...rarely successful

TwoWays

Benny, does your family lineage connect back to notradamus?

Aussiefalconfan
    Makin' it Hail
    Aussiefalconfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

STL all day benny..Whos been hating on you?

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

fukkin love this guy....

BennyBigNuts

Sorry, I was choking on another winner.
    You've obviously NEVER read a thread of mine. I post info everyday why I like games assbag. I was being funny today. That was the joke. To hammer every homo like you on this site instead. Do your homework next time Mr. nobody.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMeMrMattE View Post
    that was alot of wasted words. you could have just said dont pick on me, heres my pick. if your gonna rant at least make it about why your on the side your on.

Let me go see your profile at Neverfukkinheardofyoupal.net

STFU and own it.

You're an attention seeking bitch.

Cuz

You're only mad cuz you know you're one of the "FLAME and TRASH" in the group I was talking bout bitch. Eat my asshole with a spoon.

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

thank you benny...i was passing on this game but after seeing ur post decided to tail so appreciate the pick
    Points Awarded:

BennyBigNuts gave thunderous 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

12 Last