Betpoints: 532

Thank you for proving my point for me

Continue your quest for e-cred, young E-warrior

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

"Let me go see your profile at Neverfukkinheardofyoupal.net "

im glad youve never heard of me. keep it that way. i dont want the unnecessary, non-sports related drama your type brings. good hit tho. i was on it with you, but at a better number. just so you know this thread had nothing to do with my decision. it seems like your ego has had enough to eat already. keep the winners coming if you can.
    Points Awarded:

BennyBigNuts gave ItsMeMrMattE 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMeMrMattE View Post
    "Let me go see your profile at Neverfukkinheardofyoupal.net "

im glad youve never heard of me. keep it that way. i dont want the unnecessary, non-sports related drama your type brings. good hit tho. i was on it with you, but at a better number. just so you know this thread had nothing to do with my decision. it seems like your ego has had enough to eat already. keep the winners coming if you can.
    What are you KRaken's ghost buddy? Go lick his taint.
    My ego is fine. Read the post again and you can understand better maybe.
    I'm not here for you or anyone else's APPROVAL.

Never seen you in one MLB or NBA thread all year brah.
    So who's account is that?

salvador_7764
    salvador_7764's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 415

Hey Benny need anothe winner tomorrow bro just keep posting winners all day bro and screw the haters.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    What are you KRaken's ghost buddy? Go lick his taint.
    My ego is fine. Read the post again and you can understand better maybe.
    I'm not here for you or anyone else's APPROVAL.

Never seen you in one MLB or NBA thread all year brah.
    So who's account is that?
    Benny, I can vouch for Green Rabbit.

Benny, he's like The Lion...but he's a Green Fukkin' Rabbit.

Benny, Green Rabbit = Good Poster.

Benny, congrats on the win.

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

that was alot of wasted words. you could have just said dont pick on me, heres my pick. if your gonna rant at least make it about why your on the side your on.
    thanks nino. and BBN my original post wasnt meant to be jab at you or anything. i just get tired of seeing so many words on a post that have nothing to do with sports picking. but like you said above it was a joke and you have actual info in your other threads. i didnt know that. we got off on the wrong foot, so i wanna apologize. the last thing i want anyone to think of me as on here is a troll. ill keep my eyes out for your other posts and hopefully ill be able to contribute some useful info and insight.

amolg24
    amolg24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3317

Benny's got the biggest nuts on SBR...all the haters need to stop hangin off them.

Thanks for the winner Benny..made 5 big bills off it

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

thanks nino. and BBN my original post wasnt meant to be jab at you or anything. i just get tired of seeing so many words on a post that have nothing to do with sports picking. but like you said above it was a joke and you have actual info in your other threads. i didnt know that. we got off on the wrong foot, so i wanna apologize. the last thing i want anyone to think of me as on here is a troll. ill keep my eyes out for your other posts and hopefully ill be able to contribute some useful info and insight.

BennyBigNuts

All good brah.

I really put lots of info when I make picks.

You just stepped in one of mine for the first time on the wrong day I guess lol.

doin
    doin's Avatar Become A Pro!

thx 4 the pick bennuts

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Every fukkin person here is Mr. Fukkin nobody including you kid. This is an internet chitty room.

Big fukkin deal.

Glad you are pickin winners. Hopefully you don't choke on your own dikk.

Carry on.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Nice winner and run.

I don't understand why if you dont care what the "90%" think why you spend so much time addressing them. Wouldnt it be easier to just post LYONS +104, and move along.

Unless of course you enjoy the chit chat back and fourth then by all means carry on.

BennyBigNuts

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Nice winner and run.

I don't understand why if you dont care what the "90%" think why you spend so much time addressing them. Wouldnt it be easier to just post LYONS +104, and move along.

Unless of course you enjoy the chit chat back and fourth then by all means carry on.
    Yeh bro I understand how it may seem confusing. But I can take on 50 trolls at once myself I don't care. I enjoy hammering these broke dikks.
    But I have seen posters who make threads give up because of these fools and their annoying antics. They could never run me off posting, if I feel like posting, I'm going to post.
    But I think if the trolling calmed down on here, the site would progress with more threads and posters not being afraid or worried to post a game they like.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Listen warrior, SBR is doing fine for what they want. Anyways, the trolls never ran off a good poster. Back when there were a plethora of good posters, there weren't actually many trolls because they got buried daily.

Good posters actually got ran off of SBR by the brass (not trolls) and others left In Direct response to this. As this happened, it created an environment where trolls could flourish. They are an opportunistic bunch.
    Points Awarded:

Mikeyanks23 gave The Kraken 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

cmaulsby
    cmaulsby's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13690

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Listen warrior, SBR is doing fine for what they want. Anyways, the trolls never ran off a good poster. Back when there were a plethora of good posters, there weren't actually many trolls because they got buried daily.

Good posters actually got ran off of SBR by the brass (not trolls) and others left In Direct response to this. As this happened, it created an environment where trolls could flourish. They are an opportunistic bunch.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

keep up the good work!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

hey big nuts who u got?

First 12