mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

Tommorow?

Kc, Detroit, Minny, Boston??

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

personally think det priced too high,, you not getting enough plus money on kc vs waino, and far as bos not sure but in case you didnt know Buckholz has been scratched.. gl

mikmik

What games you looking at bank?

mikmik

I understand the price but I just wanna win a unit lol. On each bet.

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

ya if your gonna play KC wait till close to game time to lock it in. i see this one on the up and up all the way based on the public's perception of recent performance of both teams. there might be some value at the right number, but not quite yet imo.

mikmik

Looking at Houston also.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by mikmik View Post
    What games you looking at bank?
    i played cards -109, not sure if i keep it or sell it back but figured that number would only go up so i grabbed now, decide later.

kinda interested in oak but would like to get +115/120ish..straily is prob better than ppl think, bumgarner a beast but A's hit lefties well, oak playing really good ball since coco and young have came off the dl, and i like their pen, so if i can get around +115 think they worth it.

ill prob lose but i played pit+185, to much plus money for me to pass up...liriano has been really good thus far, he has only seen shit lineups tho so this def a step up in class. verlander hasnt been his normal dominating self but unlike liriano he has been facing really good lineups, so not like im going in thinking i got some gift here, i just think it too high for a pit team playing really well...

have my eye on some totals but need to see umps 1st..bal/nats ov 7.5 +110 is really tempting to me now tho even w/o umps, cuzzi prob the only ump that would make me worry bout that 1.,.

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

Quote Originally Posted by mikmik View Post
    Looking at Houston also.
    yep another good one to research. but would wait to lock in if you decide to. i still think theres a few more point to be squeezed out of it, but if you have 5dimes account its currently at +156. i dont know if it will get any higher than that at other books. but im gonna wait for drunk memorial day public action to come in.

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 804

KC have won 4 of their last 20, 1 of their last 10. They just don't seem backable to me at the moment.

Positives for them is Shields is pitching well. His runs have generally come from giving up the long ball and St Louis don't tend to be HR hitting team (27th at the moment). He's given up 9 runs in his last 5 games, one was on an error the rest all because of homers (5 HR a few were with one guy on). I think I may of talked myself into this, at least the under anyway.

Hornet22
    Hornet22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Tampa Bay...-170...Lock....lol