Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

I don't play fantasy but...

Adam fukking Jones is a beeeassstttt. My buddy had him as first pick and wow. I am a huge Jays fan so have watched him live and on tv as well...he is a great pickup, in my opinion. He has been KILLING the Jays lately too. I hate the O's but much respect, he is a great player. Jays used to own Balt, but he has almost, and markakis, single handedly changed that. Davis too, wow, this is one of those sleeper teams that has made me money in the past but they are starting to really look good. I have always felt they are on the up-and-up since Show showed.

Bluedragon

Bluedragon

fukk the stupid jays. wow, lose 3/4 to baltimore....not gonna do SHIT for another 10 years. johnson quit, reyes quit, dickey had 1 good year, buerhle looked like he quit....still think he did and goes back to his american pittbulls....shiity team again. loup is garbage. bautista is old and will continue to decline, they gave snider up for Gose I think?? LOOOOLLL...lind is too focused on his personal life, he has mentioned that him and his wife are continuing to build their family, baseball will pay him for a couple more years and he will leave to be with his fam, he has been a smart investor from what i've heard...encarnacion is prob my favourite jay right now but he will lose interest. lawrie and rasmus swing at every fukking pitch. jays are the most over-hyped team in as long as i can remember here. uuuhhhpppp...but LEAFS made the payoffs...hopefully the jays take fukking note that they will be living in the Leafs, yes the LEAFS wake in 3 months.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

I agree with your comments about the Orioles.

The Jays haven't jelled.

Bluedragon

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    I agree with your comments about the Orioles.

The Jays haven't jelled.

Thanks. 19th, you should take them at any odds BUT 4/1:0

Just having a little fun, my bruv!

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

How 'bout your Jays...
    Bats came alive in the 9th.