Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Matt Kemp

Matt Kemp is a dumb ass street thug who thinks he's cool because he dated that oyster Rihanna. Don't even get me started on that dumb bitch. Matt Kemp is cursing out his manager Don Mattingly after being taken out for defensive purposes in a double switch. He's so dumb that he thinks he is being punished by Mattingly for striking out with RISP, and as well he should be punished, the dumb street thug that he is. But the manager wasn't even doing that. He knows if it was a game where his offensive prowess would be utilized he would be left in. Fuk you Matt Kemp you dumb ******. This team loses because of players like this. Larussa would kick that clown's ass would not put up with that shit for a minute. I feel sorry for Mattingly because he might get fired because of players like this being lazy at the workplace. These Dodgers should be winning a shitload of games. Look what is happening to the Angels.

I really don't like Kemp because he acts like he is baseball version of Kobe and he isn't even that proven.
    Last edited by Barnes & Whine; 05-26-13 at 01:59 AM.

thehoorse
    thehoorse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post
    Matt Kemp is a dumb ass street thug who thinks he's cool because he dated that oyster Rihanna. Don't even get me started on that dumb bitch. Matt Kemp is cursing out his manager Don Mattingly after being taken out for defensive purposes in a double switch. He's so dumb that he thinks he is being punished by Mattingly for striking out with RISP, and as well he should be punished, the dumb street thug that he is. But the manager wasn't even doing that. He knows if it was a game where his offensive prowess would be utilized he would be left in. Fuk you Matt Kemp you dumb ******. This team loses because of players like this. Larussa would kick that clown's ass would not put up with that shit for a minute. I feel sorry for Mattingly because he might get fired because of players like this being lazy at the workplace. These Dodgers should be winning a shitload of games. Look what is happening to the Angels.

I really don't like Kemp because he acts like he is baseball version of Kobe and he isn't even that proven.
    I think you contradict yourself by saying Matt Kemp is lazy and doesn't care, but then criticize him for getting upset and caring about coming out of the game.

That is all.