RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Nobody like ATL tonight?

After looking at all the numbers, I dont see how the Braves lose this game. Am I missing something?

h_dcap_killer
    h_dcap_killer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I dont like this since both pitchers have not lost 3 straight, but each gives up runs, you can alway cover the total. Braves bat seem to pick up in the late innnigs if I were to lean their way.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Pelfrey is the biggest hamburger on the card tonight

Took braves on the rl.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22524

Took Braves -1.5

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

How about Texas? Reason why I mention these two is because they are pretty juiced, so I know alot of ppl wont play them. But i dont care as long as they are winners

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

trust me .. a lot of ppl will play them .. and it scares me that everyone is on the RL lol

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    How about Texas? Reason why I mention these two is because they are pretty juiced, so I know alot of ppl wont play them. But i dont care as long as they are winners
    tex kinda overpriced if ya ask me.. not that they wont win but oak has took 7 of last 10 in series and i believe are 2-1 against yu...i guess it makes sense that line too high cause they had no business even being favored yesterday but they were.. imo teams are pretty evenly matched so you paying a ton for Yu who has thrown a ton of pitches his last few starts...im on oak small just cause couldnt get over the price but whether they win i dunno..