puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

5/25

oak (-160)
    mia (+190)
    stl (-103)
    sea (-123)

trying to play it a little safer today after a losing day yesterday. like mia here mainly because i cant bring myself to lay over 200 on chw especially after a 1 point win in extra innings last night. in the tex/sea game i think the better value is with texas especially now that they are over +120, but i see seattle getting this one, and i dont wanna go against line movement again.

ItsMeMrMattE

im surprised fox is airing the oak/hou game. networks usually have to censor beatings this bad.

ItsMeMrMattE

5/26

oak (-170)
    chw (-195)
    sea (-120)
    la (-140)

ItsMeMrMattE

5/25 results

oak (-160)
    mia (+190)
    stl (-103)
    sea (-123)

1-3 (-226)

Overall results

Tex 12-4 (+882)
    STL 3-2 (+131)
    HOU 3-2 (+242)
    MIA 2-3 (-40)

20-11 (+1215)

ItsMeMrMattE

cmon lad. how many times are you going to load up the bases, down 1, and not get anything from it? your killing me.

ItsMeMrMattE

5/26 results

oak (-170)
    chw (-195)
    sea (-120)
    la (-140)

3-1 (+160)

Overall results

Tex 13-4 (+982)
    STL 3-3 (-9)
    HOU 4-2 (+342)
    MIA 3-3 (+60)

23-12 (+1375)

ItsMeMrMattE

first week of posted plays complete. this last series was rough on me for just about every team, but just gotta recognize mistakes made, remember, and move on. overall tho i can say that my skills are improving and thats all that really matters. week 1: 28 posted plays for $882 profit.

ItsMeMrMattE

Early leans for 5/27

stl (-110)
    tb (-160)
    hou (+141)

waiting for double header tex lines to come out. leaning ari gets the 1st one and tex gets the 2nd. let me know what you think.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i played cards-109 soon as i saw it,,dont like they coming from west and playing a day gm, dont like their pen has been worked a lot of late (although shouldnt need them much w waino going), but waino -109 i figured price was never gonna be better than that and could prob dump it 2marro and at worst break even (if not make little profit) if i had 2nd thoughts..

ItsMeMrMattE

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i played cards-109 soon as i saw it,,dont like they coming from west and playing a day gm, dont like their pen has been worked a lot of late (although shouldnt need them much w waino going), but waino -109 i figured price was never gonna be better than that and could prob dump it 2marro and at worst break even (if not make little profit) if i had 2nd thoughts..
    ya that line is so strange to me. im trying to come up with a convincing case to play KC at a little better than even. but i just cant seem to do it. especially since they are 4-16 in the last 20 and currently on a 5 game losing streak. alot of trends against KC as well. the only thing i can really come up with is that this might be a good break out spot for them, and like you said STL coming from the west and playing a day game. i might be undervaluing that. in a spot like this where im confused about the line, i like to wait and then go against the public. also for what its worth. according to covers a few books opened this line as KC the dog and the first posted move it made was to KC as the fav.

ItsMeMrMattE

gonna go ahead and lock in TB (-164) i see this one reaching the high (-170's) by tomorrow. its a little risky backing newcomer Odorizzi here, but mia is mia.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMeMrMattE View Post
    ya that line is so strange to me. im trying to come up with a convincing case to play KC at a little better than even. but i just cant seem to do it. especially since they are 4-16 in the last 20 and currently on a 5 game losing streak. alot of trends against KC as well. the only thing i can really come up with is that this might be a good break out spot for them, and like you said STL coming from the west and playing a day game. i might be undervaluing that. in a spot like this where im confused about the line, i like to wait and then go against the public. also for what its worth. according to covers a few books opened this line as KC the dog and the first posted move it made was to KC as the fav.
    i think the travel situation and timing of this gm has a ton to do with it, and it does suck for the cards..i still have a hard time finding runs for a kc team that struggles mightily to drive in risp against one of the best pitchers around,, unless they can drive up wainwrights pitch count and get to the pen cause pen needs a rest.. if you waiting and going against public then you will surely be on royals cause you can be sure stl have at least 65% of the bets but of coarse that is the case quite often..

ItsMeMrMattE

i think the travel situation and timing of this gm has a ton to do with it, and it does suck for the cards..i still have a hard time finding runs for a kc team that struggles mightily to drive in risp against one of the best pitchers around,, unless they can drive up wainwrights pitch count and get to the pen cause pen needs a rest.. if you waiting and going against public then you will surely be on royals cause you can be sure stl have at least 65% of the bets but of coarse that is the case quite often..
    ya im planning on picking KC it just hasnt reached the value i want yet. give me at least +110 across a couple of books and ill be content. thanks for the discussion on one of these games in this thread btw. ive been wanting more of that. you seeing a line for tex/ari anywhere yet? or have thoughts on the double header?

2daBank

no i havnt saw a line..didnt even start to mess with that series. getting tired and no line so i just overlooked (not even sure if zona has announced who pitching)..gl with your plays 2marro..

ItsMeMrMattE

no i havnt saw a line..didnt even start to mess with that series. getting tired and no line so i just overlooked (not even sure if zona has announced who pitching)..gl with your plays 2marro..
    thanks man you too.

ItsMeMrMattE

kc (+110) hou line not moving the way i thought it would. still trying to decided if its a play or fade. be back shortly.

ItsMeMrMattE

5/27

kc (+110)
    col (-144)
    tb (-164)
    ari (-117)
    tex (-138)
    Last edited by ItsMeMrMattE; 05-27-13 at 02:16 PM.

OMGRandyJackson
    OMGRandyJackson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4054

Wind is blowing out to left field at 17mph at Kauffman stadium too. With the tired bullpen, possibility of KC to break out, Im looking for this game to hit the o7. Hopefully the rain stays away

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by OMGRandyJackson View Post
    Wind is blowing out to left field at 17mph at Kauffman stadium too. With the tired bullpen, possibility of KC to break out, Im looking for this game to hit the o7. Hopefully the rain stays away
    A delay would prob help ur cause if it happens mid gm and waino can't return u right pen is gassed. Normally this type of gm u can count on waino to go 8 and hand it off to Mojica so pen gets the day tho.. 7 very reachable tho w the wind and cards having a extra slugger in lineup.

2daBank

Like the over in hou.. Ill prob play over in that home and home quite a few times. Hou a bandbox and rox get a extra batter and well coors is coors.

ItsMeMrMattE

stl/kc game already delayed. was with you 2dbank in wanting that to happen mid way through the game, if at all.

2daBank

Looks to me like the weather pretty much past kc for the most part? Not sure why the delay but looking at radar id assume won't last long,,

2daBank

stl/kc game already delayed. was with you 2dbank in wanting that to happen mid way through the game, if at all.
    Oh I don't want that! I'm a cards homer bro! Just saying it would be good for u guys on kc. Honestly think delay at all bad for cards, west coast , early gm, now have to sit thru delay wouldn't surprise me if they were somewhat flat..

ItsMeMrMattE

Oh I don't want that! I'm a cards homer bro! Just saying it would be good for u guys on kc. Honestly think delay at all bad for cards, west coast , early gm, now have to sit thru delay wouldn't surprise me if they were somewhat flat..
    lol, ya my bad. thats what i wanted. ya this one will be interesting. i either see it going stl beats them easy and im kicking myself for not getting them at a great number, or they play nothing like they have in the last few based on what you mentioned above, and the +110 feels generous. dont really see this one being a close game, no matter who wins it.

2daBank

2:10 central time for 1st pitch what I hear..

ItsMeMrMattE

2:10 central time for 1st pitch what I hear..
    cool. thanks.

OMGRandyJackson
    OMGRandyJackson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4054

A delay would prob help ur cause if it happens mid gm and waino can't return u right pen is gassed. Normally this type of gm u can count on waino to go 8 and hand it off to Mojica so pen gets the day tho.. 7 very reachable tho w the wind and cards having a extra slugger in lineup.
    Yah definitely, was hoping rain would stay away so they could get 4-5innings in, then rain. Game is in warmup now, so hopefully theyll be some action soon.

ItsMeMrMattE

cmon rockies, how can you go bases loaded no outs and not get at lest 1 in against hou. norris getting worked over so far tho. 5 hits in 3 innings.

2daBank

cmon rockies, how can you go bases loaded no outs and not get at lest 1 in against hou. norris getting worked over so far tho. 5 hits in 3 innings.
    killing the over.

ItsMeMrMattE

killing the over.
    they will probably keep that scrubby ace of theirs in till the 5th or 6th. still plenty more scoring opportunities to come.

ItsMeMrMattE

lol, ya my bad. thats what i wanted. ya this one will be interesting. i either see it going stl beats them easy and im kicking myself for not getting them at a great number, or they play nothing like they have in the last few based on what you mentioned above, and the +110 feels generous. dont really see this one being a close game, no matter who wins it.
    gettting my big boot strapped up already.

ItsMeMrMattE

gonna go ahead and lock in TB (-164) i see this one reaching the high (-170's) by tomorrow. its a little risky backing newcomer Odorizzi here, but mia is mia.
    Odorizzi is gonna give me trouble it looks like. hope that 1st inning was him just getting all the nerves out.

2daBank

Odorizzi is gonna give me trouble it looks like. hope that 1st inning was him just getting all the nerves out.
    fish still didnt even score.. that team is awful.. i watched them a little yesterday and not only do they lack talent but do little things wrong as well.

ItsMeMrMattE

fish still didnt even score.. that team is awful.. i watched them a little yesterday and not only do they lack talent but do little things wrong as well.
    ya i got lucky there. cant let that happen to many innings tho. even mia will find a way to get a few across if you give them that opportunity enough times.

2daBank

rosario has stranded like 7 runners last 2 innings

First 12345 Last