CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Cws/laa

Line looks fishy, LAA playing like crap and Sale last 3 starts is 2-0 with a 1.16 ERA has 19 K's and 2 BB in 23 innings.! Career vs LAA he is 2-0 with a 0.55 ERA and WHIP of 0.488...............and the Angels are the fav.?? Any thoughts guys.?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

angels continue to get more respect than warranted, i mean when arnt they the fav? not sure how anyone ever bets that overpriced overpaid bunch of clowns, not that they wont win but to me it chisox or nothing but i never bet laa cause they always overpriced..

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    angels continue to get more respect than warranted, i mean when arnt they the fav? not sure how anyone ever bets that overpriced overpaid bunch of clowns, not that they wont win but to me it chisox or nothing but i never bet laa cause they always overpriced..
    Yea I agree with you, but still it seems just too easy to bet Sale at plus money.......I guess I am just a sucker for these type of bets......for me it's LAA or nothing....gl

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    Yea I agree with you, but still it seems just too easy to bet Sale at plus money.......I guess I am just a sucker for these type of bets......for me it's LAA or nothing....gl
    it certainly does look like easy play to make.. i dont like sox just won this matchup on sunday either so ill prob pass as i dont like popular doggies all that much, but still not paying juice to bet laa against sale..

TankHankerous
    Frrrrrrunkis!
    TankHankerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

Chris Sale fire sale, get it while it's hot.

au4040
    au4040's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Scary game. And then come to find out Sale pitched his last game on a solid amount of meds. Might not be a repeat performance.