burkdog24
    burkdog24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 412

Who is the best MLB Handicapper ?

Hey guys. I'm going to start placing bets the rest of the MLB Season. I would like to know your recommendations for a good MLB Handicapper. I have been doing some research on my own but its hard to know who is full of crap and who is not. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

StevenSuarez
    StevenSuarez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1630

paco for dogs. NoCoincidences, BiffTFinancial, Pluthero, and EXhoosier are all having phenomenal seasons as well. Can't go wrong with any of those five.

MDRTYson
    MDRTYson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 146

I've been wondering this as well. Thanks for asking!

KANSAS24
    KANSAS24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2187

Interesting!

BigD46
    BigD46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 644

I usually like BiffTFinancial's picks the best and he's having a good season.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Benny Big Nuts

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    Benny Big Nuts
    yep

TeeRose
    TeeRose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3534

Keep ya eyes on me, I got my eyes on the prize, I remember a poster that went by the name of Ms. Degen, that girl was on a roll, she went from $100 to $1000, she kept doing it over and over, she bet all sports, I wonder where she went.

DigBick86
    Update your status
    DigBick86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6432

I am

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

Quote Originally Posted by TeeRose View Post
    Keep ya eyes on me, I got my eyes on the prize, I remember a poster that went by the name of Ms. Degen, that girl was on a roll, she went from $100 to $1000, she kept doing it over and over, she bet all sports, I wonder where she went.
    "she" lost a couple times in a row and never came back..

whtsox13
    Update your status
    whtsox13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Didn't you have a thread earlier this season?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

my self and benny big testicles

also worth mentioning

steve nash
    2dabank
    LT Profits

Mr. Green
    Mr. Green's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4048

The worst is Lou Sar and Owen Kash

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

LoveThaAction

whtsox13
    Update your status
    whtsox13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    my self
    Yourself? You fly all over the board with questions and erroneous stats and opinions. Are there posts with actual picks, the line and units wagered?

beaver4100
    beaver4100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7800

Is LTA posting anywhere nowadays? He was money.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

^ dont think so

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by whtsox13 View Post
    Yourself? You fly all over the board with questions and erroneous stats and opinions. Are there posts with actual picks, the line and units wagered?
    i am a spot bettor. I pick my spots pal. You will know when i have an official play.

often times i start and thread the gang and i will discuss the play until and im blue in the face and then last minute i dont pull the trigger.

i try to get every ounce of doubt out of the equation before i drop the hammer.

i break down every possible angle before i make a play.

curtrambus
    curtrambus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4799

I am whenever I don't post my picks lmao...friggin weird like that. Here's 3 winners though hopefully sense I post them they don't get crushed. White Sox team total under, Dodgers ML, and Cards Astros under

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

ill assume you are new to this so ill try not be harsh when i say it a terrible question,, really all you gonna get is bunch of little fukhead youngsters on a hot streak telling you they the best or some youngster that been tailing a cat who been hot and they riding his nuts like the good times never end right up until it ends..

you want some real advice and a answer to a impossible question here it goes. there a bunch of good guys around here that know both the gm of baseball and understand wagering on it, there also a lot of bs'in borderline retards, then there the "next big thing" threads where a guy claims he a wizard, post some plays and been hot so ppl just blindly tail, personally i much rather learn to do things myself, so if i was newer to this my question wouldnt be "who is the best" (cause there really no answer anyway) id be busy going thru threads that actually have informed opinions/discussion (you may have to check other forum or 2 cause there might only be a handful of those here, lol) and figuring out how ppl go about coming to those conclusions, borrow some of the things you will learn that make sense to you, then start adapting your own capping style as hopefully you start to find things that you feel give ya the ability to have a good idea how a gm may play out...i mean seriously i get just wanting to have action but to me capping the games is the action, and while i love to read and listen to other ppls thought process on gms in the end no way would i just pick someone and bet what they say w/o any input of my own, after all it my money and i rather lose it then let some other prick take the fall when it goes bad when im perfectly capable of a nice run or 3 and probably even more proficient when it comes to burning the 1000s of hard earned profits in a horrible downward spiral!!!! that what it all about baby! winning enough to where it hurts when you lose it all! welcome aboard

curtrambus
    curtrambus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4799

Best advice I got is don't lay a bunch of juice I love -1 bets with favorites and -1.5 with big favorites if I like the fav. Just don't go taking a -300 team without going -1.5 or you won't make money in the long run. Same applies for -170 -180+ If it's a -150 team I will usually go -1 and get it for -115 to -120 because I bet $200 a game and 240 to win 200 is the most juice I'm laying. BOL kid

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Banker I fukkin love you guey...

But please try some paragraph form!

So much good info always...

KierenRaj
    KierenRaj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

BigPage and Kansas24 deserve some credit here

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Banker I fukkin love you guey...

But please try some paragraph form!

So much good info always...
    lol..ill work on it bro.. that went longer than i expected, just tried this new sweet chiva

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

IMO only peeps that post there plays all in one thread or atleast keep daily records should be considered as the best MLB Capper here.

Felipe4realz
    Felipe4realz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 343

Quote Originally Posted by BigD46 View Post
    I usually like BiffTFinancial's picks the best and he's having a good season.
    i just lookedup Biff-T, i see more red losses the wins, LOTS more red then green

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    LoveThaAction
    He came back?

My personal favorites to compare or to see what they're thinking

BiffTFinancial
    Pacocn
    2dabank

Also nothing wrong with
    LT Profits
    NoCoincidence

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe4realz View Post
    i just lookedup Biff-T, i see more red losses the wins, LOTS more red then green

Biff is up for the season, that's what matters. He understands the game very well and is one of the better cappers. Everyone goes on dry runs on occasion, no exceptions.....

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    ill assume you are new to this so ill try not be harsh when i say it a terrible question,, really all you gonna get is bunch of little fukhead youngsters on a hot streak telling you they the best or some youngster that been tailing a cat who been hot and they riding his nuts like the good times never end right up until it ends..

you want some real advice and a answer to a impossible question here it goes. there a bunch of good guys around here that know both the gm of baseball and understand wagering on it, there also a lot of bs'in borderline retards, then there the "next big thing" threads where a guy claims he a wizard, post some plays and been hot so ppl just blindly tail, personally i much rather learn to do things myself, so if i was newer to this my question wouldnt be "who is the best" (cause there really no answer anyway) id be busy going thru threads that actually have informed opinions/discussion (you may have to check other forum or 2 cause there might only be a handful of those here, lol) and figuring out how ppl go about coming to those conclusions, borrow some of the things you will learn that make sense to you, then start adapting your own capping style as hopefully you start to find things that you feel give ya the ability to have a good idea how a gm may play out...i mean seriously i get just wanting to have action but to me capping the games is the action, and while i love to read and listen to other ppls thought process on gms in the end no way would i just pick someone and bet what they say w/o any input of my own, after all it my money and i rather lose it then let some other prick take the fall when it goes bad when im perfectly capable of a nice run or 3 and probably even more proficient when it comes to burning the 1000s of hard earned profits in a horrible downward spiral!!!! that what it all about baby! winning enough to where it hurts when you lose it all! welcome aboard
    well said bank

leslanders
    leslanders's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 292

I'll have to check out some of these names, especially Benny Big Nuts, plenty of mentions. I have been with ( perfectgamepicks ) for a few years and I think they have to be in this convo. 4 Handicappers working together and are hitting about 65% this season (70 and 38 i believe). I also like what Bank has said. there is plenty of garbage not only on here but on the web. it pretty pathetic actually what some of these young cappers try and claim. keep winning the money though everyone. thats all that matters.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

If you're not following Mitch's under streakers thread right now you don't like $$