jamt31
    jamt31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Shiva......LOL

That Shiva guy cracks me up!!!!!! Goes from +1500 on the year in MLB to +550. Get's upset a few people were getting on his back from the wrong plays. Then he creates a Twitter account, post his plays on Twitter, then comes back to SBR, then creates his own website so people have to pay $5 a day for his picks. SO DAMN FUNNY!!! What an.....Ass.....Clown.....

Vasco
    Vasco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3356

Lol yeah what a joke. Picks were decent at best, nothing crazy. Not worth paying for obviously. He needed to charge ppl money to make up for his losses I guess.

thes0vereign
    Don't bet with your heart.
    thes0vereign's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Initially, I viewed Shiva as a very good handicapper. However, he has one of the thinnest hides I have ever seen. His turn tout was rather unexpected (aside from being downright embarrassing), as he was on a rather unpleasant downswing.

SBR doesn't need him, nor do any of his loyal followers. There are plenty of quality cappers on this board to tail if you don't want to learn how to make your own bets [not a good strategy, IMO].

Vasco
    Vasco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3356

Yep embarrassing is right. He hinted at a turn a few weeks ago in one of his arrogant posts he said "im giving away free picks, for at least this year.". The downturn must have been too much to overcome so he went tout earlier than he wanted. Sad story lol.

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

From little that I saw he is not that bad of a handicapper............but has no clue about a few things..and I love this one were he puts his POD in RED LETTERING ....when it comes to P& L it's not good to be " in the red".??????? Vasco you are right it is embarrassing......$ 5 per day.!! You pay for what you get. He should have at least sometimes explain his reasoning for liking a game........at lease give some of the guys an angle to look at.........

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

wow unreal so the rumors are true.

thes0vereign
    Don't bet with your heart.
    thes0vereign's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by drfunkmaster View Post
    wow unreal so the rumors are true.
    His baseball thread was moved to "Sports Promotions & Links", as it should be. I really think the turn was due to a fear that he might actually have a losing season, and he didn't want to lose his own money to do it.

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Didn't know he wanted $5 a day. Was also wondering where the thread went...now it makes sense

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16957

I tailed Shiva for a year and a half. Made some money, thanked him and will not bad mouth him. Have a nice day.

jamt31
    jamt31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post
    I tailed Shiva for a year and a half. Made some money, thanked him and will not bad mouth him. Have a nice day.

I tailed some of his picks thru the NBA season & start of the MLB season. But I've actually faded his MLB picks for a few weeks. He seemed to be more profitable on a consistent base in the NBA. I just think its retarded someone would charge for picks without giving insight on the picks. Especially since we are all here to beat the books. Not taking money from others.