timbaland99
    timbaland99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

How do you create your own line?

I've always wondered how people created their own line in order to make picks and see where the value is. I understand if the responses are limited, as most would not want to give out this info and make it public since it would decrease their edge if books were to get their hands on it. If you are willing to share the info, that's great. If you don't want to share publicly, feel free to PM me. I am always looking to learn more and to refine my handicapping skills.

timbaland99
    timbaland99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Do guys not create their own baseball lines on this site?

LowRollin
    LowRollin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-20-15 at 02:06 PM. Reason: image does not exist

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Joe Dogs
    Joe Dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

I usually cut my lines with a razor blade....But seriously,if people have some how obtained this info,there not going to just hand it out.Your gonna have to do some research on your own....Hit Google and do some digging.Best of luck

Joe Dogs
    Joe Dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

This might help you on your quest,tim.In the book "Conquering Risk" there is a chapter on a ''Baseball runs scored model".This looks like a good place to start.I believe you can still get this book in the SBR store......Very informative.Good Luck.