Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

List Your "Bo Porter" Baseball Rules Here

It seems that Bo Porter makes rules as he goes, with an example being substituting a pitcher with another one while they have not faced a batter. “My understanding of the rule, and I was fortunate enough last year to sit in with [Nationals manager] Davey [Johnson] when they changed the rule of a pitcher having to face a batter. But at the same time, if you have to pinch-hit for that batter, you now have the right to bring in another pitcher."

What could be some other rules he could make up? Here are a few ideas:

If players have less then 5 years experience in the MLB they get a mulligan every time at the plate.

An amazing catch is made in the stands BY a FAN, it's an out.

If a game is tied after 9 a managerial arm wrestling contest will ensue to determine the winner.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Opposing players must place head on bat and spin around 10 times at each base before advancing.

Astros batters are allowed to round bases with bat and use as weapon in attempt to prevent out.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Good stuff. I don't know WTF he was talking about when he referenced the "meeting w/ Davey".

If you're trailing at home by 3+ at the 4-inning mark, just bring in the planes that can produce artificial weather. Or just keep walking guys until the rain starts.