2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

tues bases

no time for discussion today but ya'll feel free to have at it..

stl-123..cards super hot..lynn been tough against scrubbies..

dbags+122..fading lad till they prove they shouldnt be faded..

kc/bal ov 8.5 +110...santana with somewhat of a rough history in this park and while he been great he always 1 start away from getting roughed up imo...kc smacks lefties around and think they have more success against chen than they did sale... there a good enough chance to get to 9 here that the + money is a must for me..

oak-102..

like the under in washington but just too juicy..

gl everyone..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

You got a great number on the D'Bags, and I love the idea of fading Beckett, but something just isn't right with McCarthy.

Hate the days when you're not around to discuss further, Bank. Hopefully you can check in later before first pitch.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    You got a great number on the D'Bags, and I love the idea of fading Beckett, but something just isn't right with McCarthy.

Hate the days when you're not around to discuss further, Bank. Hopefully you can check in later before first pitch.

U and me both bro.. I havnt watched him pitch but noticed his numbers were awful. Of coarse they set that total pretty low so maybe dodger bats worse than him.?

2daBank

I see that kc/bal total dropping like rock.. Not sure I understand it. I get Santana been good but kc pen was taxed yesterday and he really hasn't pitched all that well at Camden. Maybe if some1 could post ump when available I'd really appreciate it cause I have no time to look..personally still like the over

t-bone
    t-bone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1871

Like Balty RL the most. Have a feeling Santana lights the place on fire. Good luck buddy

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    U and me both bro.. I havnt watched him pitch but noticed his numbers were awful. Of coarse they set that total pretty low so maybe dodger bats worse than him.?
    I'd say the Dodgers and Angels are pretty much auto-fade until further notice. They both do everything wrong.