You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Is this BRAVES team for real?

or will they choke again?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

They haven't been healthy all year. Should get Beachy back...maybe Venters. Will help having extra games against the horrible Marlins. They should make the playoffs...after that who knows...esp if they land in that ridiculous 1 game playoff again.

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1975

need uggla and BJ to step up (BJ hitting .150)

forthewin
    forthewin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    or will they choke again?
    They are one of the more difficult teams to figure out one minute they look like the best team in baseball and the next they're playing terrible. They need to stop swinging at every single pitch and they need to tighten up on the defensive errors. They have excellent pitching and if they could get it together and "choke", they could go far.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

McCann back from injury will help (Gattis is a STUD replacement for him though).

As a longtime Braves fan I'd feel better about things if we put some consistency together as far as baseball fundamentals because this past month or so of HR, HR< back to back HR routine won't last all year. Luckily the Phillies aren't showing much hope for the long run and our bench is deep with young talent so looking good at least to get into September strong. Maybe a late pickup/addition by deadline.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

i hate the braves but i respect their start to the season .. without their starting catcher .. with heyward batting what under 100? and hudson as old as he is is also pitching well .. have a great bullpen .. i think they can win the NL easy this year but do they have enough firepower to not choke like the last couple of years?

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

march +700 to win pennant---now +300---somebody likes braves.