la cara
    la cara's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3116

Value in Halladay today - 120

I think Halladay opens this series with a win. Philly bats coming alive with a sweep with mets. Halladay - 120 seems like excellent value

BayArea888
    BayArea888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5860

Quote Originally Posted by la cara View Post
    I think Halladay opens this series with a win. Philly bats coming alive with a sweep with mets. Halladay - 120 seems like excellent value
    i agree. loving the value, just hoping that its no trap. halladay is no scrub though, seems like he;s finding his groove too!

la cara

Haha same here... Hope no trap. The only thing worrying me is that tribes are riding out that momentum from a big win against kc

BayArea888
    BayArea888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5860

Quote Originally Posted by la cara View Post
    Haha same here... Hope no trap. The only thing worrying me is that tribes are riding out that momentum from a big win against kc
    PHI ff may have even more value then. i think halladay holds it down, just not so sure about the bullpen.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

CLE playing quite well and McAllister can shut any team down when he's on. Tread lightly.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    CLE playing quite well and McAllister can shut any team down when he's on. Tread lightly.
    "And boom goes the dynamite" - If you saw the last few games Cle played in KC I wouldn't touch this line, esp. with Halladay struggling like he has early into this year. I think Francona is starting to change the culture in Cle. albeit his first season.

Jeff Grant
    Jeff Grant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2924

tatddy

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Grant View Post
    Jeff do you realize that all of the stats you spend time researching are already built into the line?

Jeff Grant

Jeff do you realize that all of the stats you spend time researching are already built into the line?
    I ran a sports book for Cantor Gaming in Las Vegas - pretty sure I know everything you want to tell me

tatddy

I ran a sports book for Cantor Gaming in Las Vegas - pretty sure I know everything you want to tell me

Halladay and Pap are great. But I don't think they are going to plate any runs for the Philllzzzz.

Jeff Grant

Halladay and Pap are great. But I don't think they are going to plate any runs for the Philllzzzz.
    Nothing against you at all - just really tired of people commenting on videos in a negative manner

These are scheduled a week in advance and I wake up at 3 a.m. to write 3 articles/prep 3 videos/shoot 3 videos/etc

Take it for what it is

tatddy

Nothing against you at all - just really tired of people commenting on videos in a negative manner

These are scheduled a week in advance and I wake up at 3 a.m. to write 3 articles/prep 3 videos/shoot 3 videos/etc

Take it for what it is
    You're a public figure now Jeffrey. That means you have to endure jackasses like me once your throw yourself out there. People blind tail stuff like this when you put forth such a thorough effort. I'm just playing devil's advocate to balance it out.

Got nothing against you either pal.

Jeff Grant

You're a public figure now Jeffrey. That means you have to endure jackasses like me once your throw yourself out there. People blind tail stuff like this when you put forth such a thorough effort. I'm just playing devil's advocate to balance it out.

Got nothing against you either pal.
    Been a public figure in this game long before joining SBR to help out the community

Started in 2006-08 as the lead handicapper at Pregame - after spending time in MLB for media relations

Just letting you know the back story behind the videos - nothing more, nothing less

tatddy

Been a public figure in this game long before joining SBR to help out the community

Started in 2006-08 as the lead handicapper at Pregame - after spending time in MLB for media relations

Just letting you know the back story behind the videos - nothing more, nothing less

Good luck. I'd still rather back CLE here although no big play at all.

la cara

Jeff great write up! Halladay had a rough spring and I knew he was going to get smacked around for the first few games but I think he's finding his groove.

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16685

Jeff, I enjoy your videos. Keep em coming

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Agreed. Doc has had great stuff as of late. The Phills pen is rested and the Phil's have their full lineup for the first time this season with delmon young and Ruiz back in the lineup. Young has great career numbers vs mccalister and the Phills should crush the righty tonight with their big left handed bats.

Solid play here on the phills.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

ESP now at -109

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...
    Ron29301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

Clev 1st 5 inns MONEY!!!!

Swarles
    Swarles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 694

Getting rammed

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

Thanks for your input Jeff, as I said earlier, I happen to think you do a great job with your analysis, I was on the opposite side of this one though.

I did however hear the wind is blowing out significantly in Chicago through some news from the Padres insider and hear the lineup today is loaded for power, 11 men LOB for the Padres last night, and the 6-7-8 hitters for the Cubs had 5RBIs the previous evening. Behaviorly and statistically a good setup for the over, might look like a game a Coors field tonight.

la cara

Docs getting murdered

tatddy

Jeffrey's a good egg. Even the best egg only holds its shell 60 percent of the time

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

Quote Originally Posted by Jago2008 View Post
    Thanks for your input Jeff, as I said earlier, I happen to think you do a great job with your analysis, I was on the opposite side of this one though.

I did however hear the wind is blowing out significantly in Chicago through some news from the Padres insider and hear the lineup today is loaded for power, 11 men LOB for the Padres last night, and the 6-7-8 hitters for the Cubs had 5RBIs the previous evening. Behaviorly and statistically a good setup for the over, might look like a game a Coors field tonight.
    8-2 Padres, a push already at the bottom of the 5th looking good, been a great day so far. Nuggets are also dominating.

johnpendred
    johnpendred's Avatar Become A Pro!

i cannot believe roy got rocked that bad as i was on phl -1.5 just terrible