drnkyourmlkshk
    drnkyourmlkshk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6063

Been Wanting to Know the answer to these 2 questions for weeks now

Hello to all.
    I have had a mildly succesful April but I am fascinated by some things that would seem so simple to find but actually aren't at all when it comes to bases.
    1. I asked this a week or so ago and got no reply but will try again. Has anyone ever tracked reverse juice on totals playing the + side of a over-under and if so for how long. Is there a site that tracks the profits of totals not just by team but acculumlative profits month by month?
    2. Has anyone ever tracked or do you know of any site that I can scrape or even look at accumulated stats of playing only dogs or favorites etc by a month by month basis?
    I realize this isn't the typical follow me or fade me type of threads that are normally posted here on sbr. However the question I'm asking could turn into a thread for system types and I believe the second question might actually be very profitable in april it seems for those who don't enjoy capping or watching games but enjoy the aspect of neutral investments.
    Thanks if anyone could point me in the right direction or even share a opinion on these ideas.
    MILK

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

#1 No
    #2 Killersports might be what you are looking for

drnkyourmlkshk
    drnkyourmlkshk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6063

Thank you very much, insane site