Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4985

My favorite teams outlooks.

Saints: Kenny Vaccaro, great pick. Sean Payton being back will make all the difference. Expecting great things in 2013. Super Bowl all the way.

Cubs: Not this year, but with Rizzo, Castro, Samardjia as the core, I expect to see the Cubs contending within 3 years. Hoping that Cuban kid Solar makes the club at some point this year.

LSU: Looking for another baseball title this year! Football: Another great year for LSU football players in the draft. LSU as always will step up again and be in contention for a National Championship.

Hornets: Get rid of that POS Eric Gordon. Anthony Davis, Grevious Vasquez are the keys to this team. Will be a 5-8 seed in the playoffs next year.

Thoughts?

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Can I get a betpoints loan?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Carseller welcome to PLayers Talk

good to see you around

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4985

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Carseller welcome to PLayers Talk

good to see you around
    Thanks Kraken. Was getting bullied too much in the Points Forum, had to take a leave of absence from there.

Was always intimidated about posting in Players talk, but it's not half as bad as Points Forum, so I'm giving it a shot.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Also love Carlos Villanueva for the Cubs (FF ML always a good option when he pitches), and Rizzo is one of my favorite young players. Dan Plesac had a great quote about Rizzo recently, noting that Rizzo's batting stance looks like a left-handed Eric Davis.

PingPong
    I need a job
    PingPong's Avatar Become A Pro!

kenny vaccaro is terrible