BigPage25
    BigPage25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pound the Los Angeles Dodgers Moneyline -126

Dodgers are going to ride the momentum from last nights win and get the W again today... Look for Crawford, Ethier and Gonzales to have big games today facing the righty peralta from the brewers... Dodgers win 5 to 1.... Cash that Ticket Fellas

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Already on this one, glad to see you're on the same side here! Let's get that cash buddy!

BigPage25

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
    Already on this one, glad to see you're on the same side here! Let's get that cash buddy!
    Lets get it Bro

Semper Fidelis

Hey buddy what do you think of the White Sox tonight? Thinking they're good value at + odds, Floyd has had success against the Rays in the past, even if he's started this season pretty slow.

Semper Fidelis

Damn pitching change, the Dodgers switched out Fife in favor of Magill. Still like the play bro?

BigPage25

Hey bro i was at work the whole day and just got home but yeah my bet was cancelled because of the pitching change i had no idea about til i checked the game cast in the 3rd inning guess i lucked out on this 1.... needless to say just saw the game highlights and the dodgers pathetic bullpen gave up the game... more so i would say its mattinglys fault for bringing in matt guerrier... the dude is worthless

Semper Fidelis

Quote Originally Posted by BigPage25 View Post
    Hey bro i was at work the whole day and just got home but yeah my bet was cancelled because of the pitching change i had no idea about til i checked the game cast in the 3rd inning guess i lucked out on this 1.... needless to say just saw the game highlights and the dodgers pathetic bullpen gave up the game... more so i would say its mattinglys fault for bringing in matt guerrier... the dude is worthless
    Yeah it was pretty crappy that he kept the guy in there after he gave up a 2-run blast, only to give up another 2-run HR! If it wasn't for that guy we would've had a decent chance at cashing! I still played it, but I'm glad you were able to get a push! We'll get em next time buddy!