gbpack
    gbpack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Variance

Please do not take this as bitching and whining, just a question from someone who is fairly new at this in only my second season. I started with baseball the 2nd half of last season and was pretty successful. Do not know how many units or anything as I did not keep track but I do know i was up a decent amount for a broke college kid. This season I am struggling a bit so far but its no big deal. So far through the year I have only had one team have a comeback victory for me in almost 50 games, and that was the Orioles when they were down 2-1 after 3 and tied it in the 5th. I have not had one other game where my team was down after 3 or 4 and come back to win. On the other hand I have had at least 4 or 5 games where the bullpen has blown a win for me from the 7th on. Is this something that should eventually even out or is it just shit luck? Again not bitching and complaining, just a question from someone who is pretty new to this.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

sounds like bad luck to me

keep plugging away, minimize those losses and eventually some late inning heroics will go your way

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

You should account for bullpen failures in your capping!