baseballfreak
    baseballfreak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 226

Two solid totals, give me your thoughts

Angels vs Twins UNDER 8.5

Pitchers like cold weather and it's going to get down to the 30's tonight in Minneapolis. Showers are expected though.

White Sox vs Blue Jays OVER 8.5

Sox starter tonight benefited from the cold weather last time out, this time he's inside a dome. Sox manager even admitted to him benefiting from the cold weather. The line dropped from 9 and I expect it to drop to 8 before game time, that's when I'm grabbing the OVER.

Give me your thoughts please!

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 223

Quote Originally Posted by baseballfreak View Post
    Angels vs Twins UNDER 8.5

Pitchers like cold weather and it's going to get down to the 30's tonight in Minneapolis. Showers are expected though.

White Sox vs Blue Jays OVER 8.5

Sox starter tonight benefited from the cold weather last time out, this time he's inside a dome. Sox manager even admitted to him benefiting from the cold weather. The line dropped from 9 and I expect it to drop to 8 before game time, that's when I'm grabbing the OVER.

Give me your thoughts please!
    I have my eye on the Sox/Jays Over as well. Don't know if it will drop to 8, if anything it goes back up to 9 (IMO).

Southsiders are lefty hitters and I dont trust Jose Q. The logic play is O 8.5. I will counter bet on the O 28 R,H,E prop play. GL either way.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

not touching Angels/Twins, but lean over. it's been frigid for all 4 games this homestand, and 3 of 4 have gone over (2 of them way over). i generally assume that threat of rain delay will help over (get into the pen early).

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22668

Will tail.
    Heres hoping the Jays bats wake up/

baseballfreak

Another thing that intrigued me about the OVER 8.5 in the Sox/Jays game. Only 59% of the public were on the over when I started this thread BUT now 77% of the public is on the over. And like Lester said, it's going back up to 9.

baseballfreak

My book still has 8.5 so this is my final and only play.

White Sox / Blue Jays OVER 8.5 (-110) ($220 to win $200)

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Bautista is doubtful and Sox been a bunch of limp dikks at the plate otherwise I would be all ov it. GL tho!