Magh994
    Magh994's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

-1.5 MLB Games Today?

Are there any teams out there that can be there opponent by 2 points? I did a parlay yesterday and put 50 down to win 402 for the nationals -1.5, athletics -1.5, and dodgers -1.5.. Well the dodgers lost by 3. I usually don't do parlays but the rates are high if I pick two or three teams. Thanks for your help!!!

amarius87
    amarius87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4302

ive tried this, its still pretty hard, seems like a lock when you lock in.. but id say, best ways so far this year is to, parlay any team vs houston rl and any team vs florida.
    but haren is pitching today, so i dont trust them today.

Magh994
    Magh994's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

I was thinking cardinals, dodgers, and one more team.

AlessandroEgg
    AlessandroEgg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Haren started shaky, but he'll be solid, the Nats Bats are hottttttttt.

AlessandroEgg

I'm always taking the RL if the team is facing Miami. LOL

amarius87

looking into the picks right now, but a's , giants, jays
    lawrie is back today ( huge boost) and not sure about joey bats,
    but id take the a's just cause there playing houston, but i usually save the late night games incase the early games dont go well.

amarius87

agreed, a's and nats are prolly the best bets today. for rl but knowing my luck one wil eff up.
    doc got shit straightened out vs miami, haren can as well.

AlessandroEgg

Tue$day

mwbrewers
    mwbrewers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 689

Best way to bet a RL is to fade teams like Miami, Houston, Padres, Pirates etc. start at the beginning if the series, and chase with the RL. I hit yesterday with the Nats, A's and Cardinals all on RL and lost with the Dodgers. The bets are cheaper (1 unit instead of juice) and its posing to be profitable so far. Only team that killed me was Reds v Pirates this weekend where I lost 7 (1+2+4) units, but even that isn't bad.

Just a little food for thought that you can possibly try out. GL! Possible plays tonight with that concept are Giants, Braves, possibly Orioles

amarius87

Quote Originally Posted by mwbrewers View Post
    Best way to bet a RL is to fade teams like Miami, Houston, Padres, Pirates etc. start at the beginning if the series, and chase with the RL. I hit yesterday with the Nats, A's and Cardinals all on RL and lost with the Dodgers. The bets are cheaper (1 unit instead of juice) and its posing to be profitable so far. Only team that killed me was Reds v Pirates this weekend where I lost 7 (1+2+4) units, but even that isn't bad.

Just a little food for thought that you can possibly try out. GL! Possible plays tonight with that concept are Giants, Braves, possibly Orioles
    thats actually really solid.. have you tried taking the teams taht have won the first game on rl, for the 2nd game? then chased or 3rd game also where they cover all the rl for the whole series?
    i like the jays today as well. lawrie back and bautista will probably be back.

mwbrewers
    mwbrewers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 689

I did when the Brewers played the Cardinals this past week because I know the team the best. Won the second game, lost extra innings in the third so it basically became a wash. I learned so far this season doing this, you can't be greedy. I'd be up well over double what I am now if I wasn't greedy with the bets. I'm happy with doing this chase method so far and in another couple weeks when there's a more stable picture of all the teams, I'm confident it will work even better.

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

I stick strictly to 2 teamer RL parlays- it has been profitable for last few years.

BeerBottlez
    BeerBottlez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1612

This might sound bad but I just bet Detroit on the RL in many games if I get a good enough price versus a mediocre starting pitcher. The Tigers offense is super strong if they are able to put up a whole lot of runs it won't matter how roller coaster their bullpen is over the long run getting +125 and higher. I wouldn't bet them versus a top 10-15 starting pitcher in the AL unless they have a history of crushing that pitcher.

amarius87

Quote Originally Posted by freakydave View Post
    I stick strictly to 2 teamer RL parlays- it has been profitable for last few years.
    good approach and most of the time its a 4x + odds. and even hitting 2/5 is proffitable.