Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Another SHIT bullpen that will

Blow the game. Go figure

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin

So wait!!! This dude is scared as shit to swing the bat after trying to bunt twice and this sorry penetrate walks him. The dude was so terrified to swing. My God how do some of these guys make it to the majors.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin

Lol back to back batters 0-2 count and u walk the basis loaded then walk in a run.

this team would be ok if they just had even the Astros manager

The Samurai
    The Samurai's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

Freeway series is gonna be like the fuggin special Olympics this year. I'm sick and tired of these bums rat fuggin my plays. Don't they know people r gambling on these effin games. A little effort would be nice. That's what sucks about baseball. Everyone thinks its a long season so they can dog it the first half. Cut the season in half. Give these turds football style contracts so they can be released if they don't perform.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin

It's just premadonnas like the Dodgers. However, you give up a 3 run homerun to a pitcher with a 2 strike count you pretty much deserve to lose. On top of that the Dodgers offense sucks ass, now their bullpen can't do shit. The Padres wanted to get out that bases loaded inning with no runs, but the dodgers pitching staff insisted they score. This team reflects their piss poor manager.

The Samurai
    The Samurai's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

Gipd fuuuuuuk the dodgers! I'll never bet this shitee club again as long as I live. They're always gonna b losers. Haven't done shit in 25 years.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin

Bad thing is as well the few decent hitters that possibly could do something wont get a shot. They blew their chance in the 7th.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by The Samurai View Post
    Freeway series is gonna be like the fuggin special Olympics this year. I'm sick and tired of these bums rat fuggin my plays. Don't they know people r gambling on these effin games. A little effort would be nice. That's what sucks about baseball. Everyone thinks its a long season so they can dog it the first half. Cut the season in half. Give these turds football style contracts so they can be released if they don't perform.
    couldnt have said it better myself. I was watching a basbeall commercial with this old school early 1900's pitcher talking about its like the 10th inning and their bringing in a relief pitcher and he says "me" basically what im saying is pitchers pitch once every 5 days make em go longer than 5-6 innings especially if you know you have no BP. I'm tired of losing money cause F'ers cant close. Last week bostons blows me against baltimore and sunday was the worst when cin is up 5 and stl is up 3 and they both blow the damn game. Oh and how could i forget sf blowing it against the cubs last week. SMFH why dont ppl just get a guy good enough to start and make him pitch 3-4 innings...remember when Randy johnson releaved Schilling vs my yankees in the world series that shit would work

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

make these studs like chapman and Kembrel pitch 3-4 innings instead of wasting a pitching for 1 inning WHY THE penetrate DO YOU NEED 3 PITCHERS FOR 3 INNINGS ITS FUKKING STUPID NOT METION A WASTE OF MONEYYYYYYYYYY