HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Home Of The Braves

This team is legit and their not even HEALTHY YET!!!

Their about to sweep the nats.

Plus they have the best bull pen in baseball and their bats havent even warmed up yet

Brebos
    Brebos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

Do you smell what the braves are cooking???!!!?!!!

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Best team in the league as of now. Their rotation will be healthy before long, and their bullpen is already considered one of if not the best. We are missing a true leadoff hitter but have power up and down the lineup, as well as we are deep as can be with hitters on the bench. Great time to be a Braves fan.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

poor braves fans... sounds just like the last few yrs... good starts to the yr and then fade off later in the season.. you and everyone else knows this is still the nats or phills division

nothing new here

dlunc3

actually ill rephrase that... braves could very well win the division.. but teams would rather see them then wash or philly in october

looking forward to fading them in august/sept

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

Should be a tight div race with the Nats by the end of the season. Unless they continue to play like this then it will be a run away. Way to early though.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    poor braves fans... sounds just like the last few yrs... good starts to the yr and then fade off later in the season.. you and everyone else knows this is still the nats or phills division

nothing new here

Fade away and watch your money fatten your bookies pockets. Braves have only had one stretch in team history that was this good and I believe it was 94. This team hasn't had power and hitters like this since the 90s. Along with a solid rotation and the best bullpen possibly in the game. You're crazy if you think this team even resembles recent braves teams.

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by Bbfromgpt View Post
    Fade away and watch your money fatten your bookies pockets. Braves have only had one stretch in team history that was this good and I believe it was 94. This team hasn't had power and hitters like this since the 90s. Along with a solid rotation and the best bullpen possibly in the game. You're crazy if you think this team even resembles recent braves teams.

not enough pitching and that lineup cant either be on fire or could / will get cold as ice at some points this season... the streaky hitting + streaking starting rotation makes them a complete wild card

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin

Streaking starting pitching? They have one of the better starting rotations in the game. Oh yea, that's with their ACE out with injury. Also, their lineup isn't streaky at all, but they do have a tendency to strike out. Going into this season every analyst with any intelligence had the braves and Washington as the front runners in this division. However, the braves are a lot better offensively then most imagined and have by far the best bullpen in the division. Could go either way, will be fun to watch.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

im loving this shit cause my nats play vs mia tomorrow will be golden

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

i dont trust washingtons pen long term, they cant hold leads. And im not to sure about SS, he's been bad against the good teams.