Melda
    Melda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4169

I want people to follow me on twitter

All I do is post winners... I just want people to win. I know baseball. Follow me and make money... 1 play a day.... @Mrmelz420z. .... Please follow ill never ask for loot. I want people to win

Melda

It's all documented... Look

The Samurai
    The Samurai's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

Why do you need a grip of twitter followers? You trying to parlay this into something else? Whats the angle here? Why not just post them here? What else do I get Melba? I can pick a winner a day by myself. Why should I follow your twitter? Will I get in depth analysis? What do I get if your winners turn out to be shiny turds?

Melda

1. I'm done with sbr. I'm always on twitter so I will just post picks there 2. I've been on this site for a long time. Everyone that posts is a loser, I'm not. 3. My angle is winning. I find matchups factoring in recent trends and overall trends. 4. If you can pick a winner everyday consistently , why come on this site reading over picks? All you need is one play to make money.5. You will not get in depth analysis. I dothat all myself. If you ask for what mine is, I will tell you. 6. You won't get anything if my picks are losers, no one wins 100%, but any loser I have, I will be severely disappointed about.. Because I truly believe any 1 pick I select will win... Hence picking the right favorite on a given night. That's my piece
    Last edited by Melda; 04-14-13 at 12:38 AM.

OGKUSH420
    OGKUSH420's Avatar Become A Pro!

haha this kid is a degen forsure...hes posted 5 picks and hes begging people to follow him. Anyone can go 5-0 betting juiced faves... eventually you'll get buried though...BOL

Maddhatter
    Maddhatter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 741

Cut and paste your picks on here along w/ a documented W/L record with units and post it across the street and a few other places w/ forums and you will gain followers if you are as good as you say you are. Doesn't take much time, can't see it taking more than 15 secs at each site, and you don't even have to respond to anyone's queries or questions. Your picks will do the talking. You don't even have to explain why you like xxxxx team. Documented plays that win = followers. I am not bashing you, since I don't even know you, but people will follow the $$. Your evidence of wins will gain you more followers than just saying you win will. I don't do twitter myself but if you do end up posting here... I'm sure I'll check in w/ your plays rather than blindly follow someone on twitter. I know I've seen you posting in the NBA forum but I don't think I've seen you start a thread w/ a W/L record. Regardless, BoL in your quest to gain a twitter following.

Melda

I guess it could appear I am "begging" for followers but in reality I'm not.. I hate losing loot as much as anyone and I'm just trying to help. I'm just like everyone else. If I can help y'all by providing winners then yippee

Ya whatever y'all know where to find me
    Last edited by Melda; 04-14-13 at 04:16 PM.

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

and 3.....2........ account closed.......

OMGRandyJackson
    OMGRandyJackson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4054

I had my twitter handle under my account name for a while and one day got a PM from sbr saying to take it out or Ill get banned. I had no idea it was against the rules. Good thing SBR is very reasonable and the issue was solved.

So be careful dude this is against the rules.

Melda

The Texas LA OVER was the easiest play of the year today.